Get a report on him and see what your scouts say.

He is ageing, and his stats aren't that great, so smaller leagues with top teams in this countries would be where he should go. Not the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd ...

Currently Middlesbrough at top of Championship and hes available on a free.

would be a decent player for championship and low prem but to old to make a big impact

He would be ideal as a rotation/super sub. I think hes slightly past it to be a first team regular as his fitness would just be shot constantly. But i would sign him if i was in your position, thats if you could match his wage demands.

I would say no for middlesborough you have a strong team and his wages dont justify it!

He's still a good player so you should sign him

and just think he can tutor your younger players

Seeing as i only have Kink and Hoilett (on loan) I think he could provide a could rotaional selection?

as an arsenal supporter i love ljungberg but he's now too old to be good enough

He signed for Celtic IRL, didn't he? Anyways, the reason he had to leave European football was because of the recurrent hip injuries, but now that he had the necessary surgery he's good to go. I'd go for it, might as well have a former great on your team, and he could be a good tutor of course.

I would say sign him up, he would be a perfect rotation player and could be ideal to tutor one of your younger prospects.

what league do i need to load up to have him, and could somone post a screenshot in the 1st season fo him please?

In real life he hasnt done much at celtic in the short time he has been there