pedro1986

Reaction score
Why can't Freddy Adu get a WP? He was one of the brightest talents and he still only young.

if he cant get a work permit its because he hasnt played enough international games for his country in the last 2 years i think its 70 percent

I wouldn't buy Freddy Adu mate, he was once a bright talent, and he failed to shine :) hes a flop IMO

Thanks for the advice, i just thought i might buy him see how good he was. i use to buy him all the time couple of seasons ago.

Yeah he was very over rated in the games as he was hyped up to be the next big thing, Ive found him failing in the SPL in previous seasons such as Fm 09 and 10 ;)

Him and Valeri Bojinov were a lethal strike partnership in FM06. Not sure about now though.

Hmmm, does someone have some sort of a screenshot or something..
I am wondering what his stats look loke now a days. ;)

last year he was OK signing for most clubs , but yeah hes getting worse and worse every year

he is not half the player he was on Fm09 or Fm10, he is playing for Aris (greek team) on loan from Benfica... there is a well written article, called the rise and fall of Freddy Adu I think, type it in the search bar if you are interested...

On Fm09 he was lethal alongside bruno fornarolli upfront, i was newcastle and he scored about 30 a season :D

he's overated if u ask me not tht u are lol :p

I know for a fact on FM 10 with Benfica, his attributes werent great, but he improved so quickly...like the fastest i've personally ever experienced and he turned out to become one of my key players. Just my experience though