khodder

Reaction score
Has anybody seen this guy in the game before. I signed him from the Fiorentina youth side on a free. He struggled in his first season, but has started his 2nd season pretty well in the EPL 4 goals in 3 games.

Carraro.jpg

SPOILER

He has a PA of -8 according to the Editor...

Hasn't progressed very well on my game but looks decent on your screenshots.

sysfpl.png

Played a couple seasons with Fiorentina, and to tell you the truth we sold him first season... Liverpool paid a hefty sum for him, and he didn't have that much potential seemingly. Khouma Babacar, Ondrez Mazuch, Ryder Matos and Marcos Santos Viricius Miranda all turn out great majority of the time, and all are on Fiorentina as well.

Whilst I'd definitely rather any of those players, Carraro can turn out alright.

Had Carraro when I trialed a 4-4-2 with Spurs to see if FM2011 had the wingers problem sorted out, and I have to say that whenever he came in he did a more than good job. At one point he was keeping both Bale and Coentrao out the team. Stats don't look good, but he's a very consitent performer for a 17 year old.

Completely off subject but im new to football manager what does pa of -8 mean?

It's Federico, good for lower division Italian teams! Though remove the PA from OP.

To do a spoiler you must do
[/spoiler.] bit without the dot at the end and write the text inside it.

yeah his attribute are not very interesting...he does not even listed in many of shortlist provide...
he's Italian so i like to give him a try on loan on the first season, for back up with some future agreement that i forgot,,,back to la viola and i decided to splash 5m and now proved, he still in the squad for season 7th and also caps with Italian squad ...
FedericoCarraroHistory_CareerStats-2.jpg

FedericoCarraroProfile_Attributes.jpg

Last edited: