he6rt6gr6m

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else considers this young man massively under-rated in the game?

When called upon, particularly at Right Back, he's been solid. A wobbly game against Cagliari last week, but overall pretty solid, especially for a 19 year old with the weight of the Old Lady on his back.

Hoping the 11.3 update will have his stats increase a little and his potential increase drastically. I normally send Marco Motta back from his loan spell, as I think Juve's arranged fee is way too much for him. The other option at Right Back is Grygera, who's also very shaky, but a good source of revenue if sold for between £4m-£5m.

Name: Frederik Sørensen
Club: Lyngby (on loan at Juventus)
D.O.B: 14.4.1992
Nationality: Danish
Position: CB/RB

fs1m.png
fs2k.png
fs3.png

Last edited:
Juventus loan him for primavera (youth) team. But with the injury and bad form from players in first team, del neri gave him a chance. He played RB in few games. 2 game impressive, few solid and 2 not the best. He is naturally CB. As a Juve fan I hope he will be improved on the new patch.
In a game he never didn't improve. Way under-rated.

Juventus loan him for primavera (youth) team. But with the injury and bad form from players in first team, del neri gave him a chance. He played RB in few games. 2 game impressive, few solid and 2 not the best. He is naturally CB. As a Juve fan I hope he will be improved on the new patch.
In a game he never didn't improve. Way under-rated.

I've seen minor improvements in him. Strength, Stamina and Pace. The rest seemed to stay the same.

Unfortunate, because he really is a great prospect. As you say, a couple of mediocre games, but some stunning performances this season. Arguably the best Right-Back at Juve right now. Grygera's awful and Motta's more of a winger.