wr1097

Reaction score
I really loved the idea of the Free Agent Challenge.

So i decided to start a save where the FreeAgent database was merged with Jimmeh36's super league database

The download links to the super leagues can be found on this thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-transfer-updates-custom-leagues/111961-european-south-american-super-leagues-inter-continental-competition-links.html

Anyway, I have decided to start this save with my fav club, Manchester United!!

One month gone by and I've finalised my senior squad.... more or less.

Goalkeepers:
1. Petr Cech (£65k p/w)
26. Ben Foster (£20k p/w)

Defenders:
5. Jan Vertonghen (£35k p/w)
2. Pablo Zabaleta (£35k p/w)
29. Mathieu Debuchy (£30k p/w)
30. Hector Moreno (£20k p/w)
3. Thiago Silva (£55k p/w)
15. Nemanja Vidic (£45k p/w)
31. Neven Subotic (£32.5k p/w)
24. Fabio (£22k p/w)
4. Patrice Evra (£42k p/w)

Midfielders:

28. Axel Witsel (£36k p/w)
25. Marouane Fellaini (£60k p/w)
12. Yohan Cabaye (£52k p/w)
8. Claudio Marchisio (£52k p/w)
10. Oscar (£50k p/w)
17. Nani (£63k p/w)
9. Santi Cazorla (£63k p/w)
23. Lucas Piazon (£9k p/w)
7. Cristiano Ronaldo (£140k p/w)
16. Wilfried Zaha (£22.5k p/w)

Forwards:
19. Demba Ba (£46k p/w)
14. Javier Hernandez (£40k p/w)
27. Fabio Quagliarella (£36k p/w)

Can anyone suggest a young right back as back up?
Feel free to comment on my team!!

I'll be posting monthly updates.

Upcoming Games (August '12)
Lille (H) European Prem Championship
Guimaraes (H) Euro Cup - Rd 1
Inter (H) Euro Prem A
Valencia (A) Euro Prem A
Marseille (A) European Prem Championship
At. Madrid (A) Euro Prem A

Last edited:
to fill your under 18's out i would sign the likes of Vadillo, Will Hughes, Dongou and Barkley? Danilo is a good rb for 22

to fill your under 18's out i would sign the likes of Vadillo, Will Hughes, Dongou and Barkley? Danilo is a good rb for 22

I've decided to let the regens take over the reserves and u-20s (not u-18s cos of the database). Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check out Danilo.

This is going to be really easy for the first couple of seasons because I'm one of the few managers who actually bought players!

Both Chelsea and Lille have all greyed-out players.

I've decided to let the regens take over the reserves and u-20s (not u-18s cos of the database). Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check out Danilo.

This is going to be really easy for the first couple of seasons because I'm one of the few managers who actually bought players!

Both Chelsea and Lille have all greyed-out players.

When did you start your season? I started mine in june to give teams chance to sign players? I have the main 5 nations uploaded but teams outside of that have definetly not bothered to sign anyone,

When did you start your season? I started mine in june to give teams chance to sign players? I have the main 5 nations uploaded but teams outside of that have definetly not bothered to sign anyone,

I have the super leagues merged with the free agent challenge, which means that most of the teams in the European super league have a 1.5 mn wage budget.

All 5 super leagues start in July, so every team has enough time to sign players.

The strange thing is teams like Barcleona and myself have already filled the main squad, while Chelsea seem to have adjusted their budget to buy from other teams.

I have the super leagues merged with the free agent challenge, which means that most of the teams in the European super league have a 1.5 mn wage budget.

All 5 super leagues start in July, so every team has enough time to sign players.

The strange thing is teams like Barcleona and myself have already filled the main squad, while Chelsea seem to have adjusted their budget to buy from other teams.

Yeah CHelsea in mine have a load of attacking players and then hardly any defenders, some teams like Liverpool had 30 odd players before the start of the season

Yeah CHelsea in mine have a load of attacking players and then hardly any defenders, some teams like Liverpool had 30 odd players before the start of the season

Chelsea have already lost to Racing santander in the cup, so their lack of transfers is showing already!!