Reaction score
One thing that really ****** me off and I'm sure it might have been mentioned before, but in your saves where you attempt to sign up a free agent (free transfer) who has been without a club for ages and has no clubs interested in him, yet for whatever reason the player will refuse to even enter a negotiation with me.

In real life a player that can't find a club usually will either lowers wage demands or drop down to a lesser club/lower league. So unrealistic that a player will rather have no club and sit there in the game for months on end and not play. I'm not talking about getting an unemployed Ronaldo or Messi to come to me either, some of them are relatively ****, yet still **** that are good enough for my lowly side. :D I know that players 'reps' decrease over time due to age and ability decreases, they do when a player is not attached too, but don't think it does it quick enough.

Also why once your about to be promoted or have been promoted and your waiting for the season to 'refresh' so to speak, the players I scout out for next season refuse to come, yet as soon as the season is refreshed they are happy now that my reputation increased has been taken into account? Frustrating when you miss out on your targets because of this!

Sorry for the moan but those things have been bugging me for a while, someone should come up with a mod for the stubborn out-of-contract players refusing to lower their frickin standards! Or at least I hope they implement it better in the next game, especially when you manage teams that pool most of their players from the free agent market.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry, fk knows how I missed that, I'd delete this but seems I'm not able to.