Hitman1991

Reaction score
Thought I'd get a thread going of all the best free agents in this years game. So far I've found:

Juan Agudelo
Kei Kamara
Guy Moussi
Chris Eagles
Alou Diarra
Kelvin Etuhu
Kaspars Gorkss
DJ Campbell
Anthony Gardner
Mo Diarra
Sean St Ledger

Heskey.

Pablo Aimar - managed to sign him with Nottingham Forest, he is way too good for the championship 4 goals in 3 games

David Bentley is a decent free transfer this year.
Requests a high wage but i get that down by offering him higher bonuses in his contract such as top goals scorer and team of the year etc.
Its unlikely he will activate these, but if he does, its more than likely youve finished in a position decent enough to afford these.

Pablo Aimar - managed to sign him with Nottingham Forest, he is way too good for the championship 4 goals in 3 games

Hows he doing for you? I'm MK Dons November first season. Comfortably at the top, and Aimar's willing to join me for 3k a week! I really don't need him at all but it would be rude not to. Have you built your formation around him?

Joseph yobo has been solid back up for me at real sociadad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I use a 4-2-3-1 with him and Assombalonga linking up I ended up winning the league, but he did get injured towards the end of the season

Martin Fulop is another great buy. Some others - Trochowski, Denis Stracqualursi, Fran Merida

Fran Merida
Sotiris Ninis FM13 favourite player
Diego Lugano
Chris Eagles
Rito Ziegler
Piotr Trochowski
Tulio De Melo
Andriy Voronin
Wout Brama
Jamie Ohara
Marco Amelia
Christian Lell