Free all players?

Ollie

Reaction score
Sorry for making another thread, but.. Where can I find that download when it free's all the players?

Thanks
x

It's in the editor, you don't need to download anything.

program files/sports interactive/fm 09/tools/data editor ; )

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor

Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football/Tools/Data Editor

Cheers guys!
Where do I save it after I've free'd all players?

just save , it should go to my documents/sports interactice etc...

i've free'd all the players using the editor, and when i start the game most young players from city/utd/liverpool ect ect, aren't there, how do i get them in the game?

Thankks
x

i've free'd all the players using the editor, and when i start the game most young players from city/utd/liverpool ect ect, aren't there, how do i get them in the game?

Thankks
x

probably because you didnt select enough leagues at the start of the game

Thankks
x

Just load "All Players From.." then choose the countries you want.

Oh and make the database large, it will find anyone with a reputation worth signing.

think i might make a game with everyone free'd it sounds banter. do you need to select every league to get all the players available to buy?

think i might make a game with everyone free'd it sounds banter. do you need to select every league to get all the players available to buy?

pikk england, spain, italy and germany and you should be fine for all the best players

pikk england, spain, italy and germany and you should be fine for all the best players

I would say Brazil other Germany, purely because they have some of the most talented regens ever.. Also it will add a couple of extra gems who otherwise wouldn't be in the game.

I'm looking for young players like, Eirkem, Gunnar Nielsen, Cieslewicz...

Thanks for all the replys!! ;)
x

well i ignorantly set up the game before consulting the replies to the question i asked so i started a game with every single chuffing league selected and playable and a large database :p.

one thing with the players all being free is that they all start with a value of £0 which doesnt hafl make it harder to find the best players in the world

Isn't that going to be like, horrible loading times if they are all playable? :O

if your looking for the best players in the world, pick them on attributtes not value

to Tom: yes, it took forever.

to ryanhobbs: yes i know i've picked a mixture but i do want some of the players that are worth the most as they will be sold on for more money