Free Downloadable Football Manager 2010 Tactic

bilalahmad

Reaction score
4-3-1-2 Football Manager 2010 Tactic

I have made a new download tactic for Football Manager 2010. The formation of the tactic is 4-3-1-2 and it is used for mostly attacking. I use this on my West Brom team in the first season of the Coca Cola Championship and it has allowed me to be unbeaten for several games plus I am on top of the league. I have scored 24 goals and only conceded 4 goals in 8 matches.

Here is the Formation-
iqlvdg.jpg

Here is the team instructions-
20iubf6.jpg

For more information and the download link click here

To know how to use it click here

I hope you all like it!

Last edited:
Free Downloadable FM2010 Tactic?

Isn't everything else on the site free? XD

You have played 8 games, and you think it's worth people downloading it.

Play a season and come back.

Free Downloadable FM2010 Tactic?

Isn't everything else on the site free? XD

Lol I couldn't think of anything else!

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

You have played 8 games, and you think it's worth people downloading it.

Play a season and come back.

Mate I already played against good teams like Newcastle and Middlesbrough and I won Newcastle 4-0 and Middlesbrough 5-1. I am already sure that this tactic will help me win the Coca Cola Championship and I am hoping that I can go further in the FA Cup and Carling Cup with this tactic.

Thanks I used this with my Valencia team and it worked great! It helped me win the La Liga!

Lool I was thinking about charging people for it however I wanted the first one to be free and WATCH OUT! the second one will cost you a bob

Why would people pay for a tactic? When there is hundreds around and about that are free.?

It's a stupid idea.

Lool I was thinking about charging people for it however I wanted the first one to be free and WATCH OUT! the second one will cost you a bob
Then nobody will download it. Every tactic on here doesnt charge so why should your's. Doesn't look that special anyway, I'll stick to my own

I thought people on this forum were smart, I guess I was wrong(A)
Your title for this is seriously "Free Downloadable Football Manager 2010 Tactic" and you're attacking my intelligence? Just getting this straight.

Your title for this is seriously "Free Downloadable Football Manager 2010 Tactic" and you're attacking my intelligence? Just getting this straight.

Woah Calm Down! I'm only playing around with you!XD

c'mon :p if every single thing on this web site is free(?), how cant you see that title otherwise than "too serious"? :p:D