YoJimbo91

Reaction score
I'm currently managing Crawley, sitting nicely mid-tabled in the championship in my third season.
I signed a young regen player who's come straight into the first team and has a free kick attribute of 18.
Sounds decent but the thing is.. He never puts them away.
View attachment 239919

Last season my free kick taker was the mighty Sean Thornton with a free kick attribute of 14, who has since become a scout so I can't provide a screenshot. But he used to bang them in for fun! I'm starting to think the player's long shot attribute could be the reason? Thornton's was 15 whereas Clarke's is only 9..

If these sort of attributes make a difference then are there any other situation where I should look out for the less than obvious attributes?

I'm currently managing Crawley, sitting nicely mid-tabled in the championship in my third season.
I signed a young regen player who's come straight into the first team and has a free kick attribute of 18.
Sounds decent but the thing is.. He never puts them away.
View attachment 239919

Last season my free kick taker was the mighty Sean Thornton with a free kick attribute of 14, who has since become a scout so I can't provide a screenshot. But he used to bang them in for fun! I'm starting to think the player's long shot attribute could be the reason? Thornton's was 15 whereas Clarke's is only 9..

If these sort of attributes make a difference then are there any other situation where I should look out for the less than obvious attributes?

The kid got poor decision and composure to bang them in.Put him on composure setting heavy for a season and see the difference.

OK mate, thanks for the advice.
You don't reckon its the long shots then?

long shots might help him to hit from 30 + yards but near 15 to 20 yards it takes composure,technique and free kick ability to hit them in the back of the net.