Keno777

Reaction score
Has anyone scored directly off a free kick? I have hit the crossbar like a couple hundred times since the patch throughout all my saves and seasons haha, but can never score since the latest ME patch on them, anyone else having this problem? Guessing its a bug.

I've scored on free kicks several times.

I am having this problem too, and I have 3 top-class free-kick takers. Least the opposition aren't scoring on them either. Read somewhere on this website they were going to fix it in the next patch.

I've scored on free kicks several times.

Do you score directly from them? As in the person who takes it scores, rather than crossing it? If so what do you have your instructions set at? :)

Do you score directly from them? As in the person who takes it scores, rather than crossing it? If so what do you have your instructions set at? :)

Yes, directly. I have instructions set to "cross far" and "cross near" on right and left side respectively, but if it's close enough my free kick takers will attempt a shot. Gerrard has scored a couple, but it's not like it happens often. Maybe 2-4 times a season.

Yes, directly. I have instructions set to "cross far" and "cross near" on right and left side respectively, but if it's close enough my free kick takers will attempt a shot. Gerrard has scored a couple, but it's not like it happens often. Maybe 2-4 times a season.

Okay, cheers. My players (Cazorla mainly takes them) keep hitting the crossbar or hitting it straight at the keeper :/ Scored a few via crosses, rebounds though :)

Okay, cheers. My players (Cazorla mainly takes them) keep hitting the crossbar or hitting it straight at the keeper :/ Scored a few via crosses, rebounds though :)

That is pretty amazing for Mersk to even get 2-4 in 1 season lmao, I have played through 3 full seasons now with my Arsenal squad and have a 18, 17, and another 17 free kick taker and never scored a single direct FK, obviously I kinda figured something was a bit off here haha.

I've played over 15 seasons on various saves. Never scored a freekick. Only concede silly ones.

[video=youtube;MtraQZUlA2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtraQZUlA2E&feature=plcp[/video]