Free Players for Lower League shortlist

Man v.1

Singapore's Wonderkid
Reaction score
As what i've done for FM10 before here, i recently came out with a Free Players for Lower League shortlist for FM11 with the help of Rollsie. I will try to update the list regularly :D

As of 13/1/11 - 200 players
View attachment 124216

Last edited:
Feel free to recommend any players that is not in the list and i will update accordingly :)

Don't know if these have been mentioned as I can't read your file but I have found these players that are good at level 8 and below.

David Njuki
Josh Newsham
Jason Sheehan
Liam Davison
Derrick Bassi
Shane Stamp
Chinua Troupe
Musa Razzaq
Danny Murphy
Grant Carson

Don't know if these have been mentioned as I can't read your file but I have found these players that are good at level 8 and below.

David Njuki
Josh Newsham
Jason Sheehan
Liam Davison
Derrick Bassi
Shane Stamp
Chinua Troupe
Musa Razzaq
Danny Murphy
Grant Carson

You need to import the shortlist when in game. Will add those to my list. Cheers mate! :D

Ahmed Soukouna(ST), Vincent Degre(GK) and Leoarndo Borzani(DM) have been great buys in my Cheltenham save

not sure wheter you have these but for low teams and low wages get David scullion, Joseph Lapira, Terry Dixon and Manoel

Ahmed Soukouna(ST), Vincent Degre(GK) and Leoarndo Borzani(DM) have been great buys in my Cheltenham save

not sure wheter you have these but for low teams and low wages get David scullion, Joseph Lapira, Terry Dixon and Manoel

Are those free players? If yes i'll add them to my list. Cheers!

How do you put the shortlist in to the game?

On the top bar, go to your manager name and a drop down list will appear and select search>shortlist.
On the right hand side you will see a shortlist button. Click that and then import shortlist. Before that, make sure you save the downloaded shortlist into your shortlist folder.

70 more players have been added to the shortlist. See OP for more.

Danny Shittu, managed to sign him in League 2 game as i offered quickly for him. Absolute rock

looks good Sulaiman, will defo download and take a look :)

I can only second Degre - he's immense between the posts.

Anyway, I started and restarted a German Lower League save again (restarted due to database issues, sadly...) and now I got a pretty good number of great players for the lower realms:

GK:
Degre - (France) - as said earlier
Florent Petit (France) - also a very good keeper, similar to Degre in skill-level

Defenders:
Dimitri Parker (Belgium) - great LB/LWB, fairly low wages and well rounded
Jeremy Blanc (France) - great RB/RWB, good pace and plays fantastic as an attacking wingback
Andrei Silva (Brazil) - good CB, can develop greatly but has many random stats, so he's different each save
Pierre-Francois Sodini (France) - great CB, starts out with a ban until December, but as such signs pretty much anywhere
Armand N'Djama (Cameroon/France) - Another great CB best played as stopper since his jumping isn't the best

Midfielder:
Dan Bucsa (Roumania) - Start out good but develops great as a DM/CM and makes a great Anchorman
Martin Mimoun (France) - young aMC/AMC with great potential
Pascal Stelletta (Italy) - well rounded MC/AMC

Strikers:
Dominic Rotter (Austria) - tall and fairly pacy, but low strength, still makes a pretty good target man
Mohamed Zahoud - (Marocco/France) - great lower league poacher, although he tends to dive a lot in tight games
Alassane Mendy (Norway/Senegal) - another great poacher type striker
Sani Emmanuel (Nigeria) - 18k - OK, this one is not free, but he plays for a Nigerian Amateur club and can be signed for ~18k release fee. All his stats are randomized, so it's a bit of a gamble but so far every "incarnation" of him was stellar, and he will go virtually anywhere (Currently: 30 Euros a week, 200 after 25 games in tier 5 germany)

Ross Smith - Portland (contract ends in November)
Dali Gomez
Maximiliano Diaz
Dylan Hughes
Kuami Agboh

Thanks Micky and ****! Will include those in my next update! ;)

Another one I just found is: Limanov Gjoksen (Macedonia) For this level a fantastic AMC/Striker. He plays for non-league, inactive Kempten in Germany (patch 11.1.1 at least...) and CAN sometimes be had for free. If not, his contract runs out at the end of the first season, so he might be picked up a year later for nothing.

Thank you so much, i gained 794k within 3 days of my first season with luton town because of a cup against man city, rangers and spurs... i also drew with city!

Also have a look at Omar from Tenerife,listed for 20k. Nice left winger

My team has a starting prestige of 3500 in portugal, and most of these guys won't sign with me (some will). However, most of them are english based, which is often a problem with these lists if you are playing outside of england. Some gems on the list though!