Free Players for Lower League shortlist

Pablo Difiori
Guillermo Firpo
Antonio Piccolo
Crivellaro (Rafael Schuler Crivellaro)
Rodrigo Pastorini

My team has a starting prestige of 3500 in portugal, and most of these guys won't sign with me (some will). However, most of them are english based, which is often a problem with these lists if you are playing outside of england. Some gems on the list though!

I'm aware of that because i notice most of the people here manage lower league teams from England. I will look into free gems outside of England and will update the list! Thanks! :D

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Shortlist updated with 200 players. See OP for more.

try alexis abrahim from uruguay

sign him for free....

gave me 21 goals in italian serie C2C 2010/2011 (top scorer) and one of his goal was rated best 3rd goal of the season for skipping pas two defenders by playing the ball on the edge of penalty box and place it to the far down corner of the goal...

He is a typical advanced / complete forward...

Cristian Fabbiani (Argentine, but have Italian passport)
beast striker, contract run out December in the first season

Have a look at Dino Toppmoller, he is at Dudelange which is an amateur club. Great player, also Marcelo Tejera, would do the job for one season. Also these guys - Rodrigo Trovo, Alejandro Tozzi, Leandro Depetris, Marco Pecorari, Dante Mazzoncini, Luca Franchini

Do I need Win.Rar

No you don't need to do anything after you've downloaded the shortlist. Just put the file into your shortlist folder(create it if you don't have one) and then import it when in game.

On the top bar, go to your manager name and a drop down list will appear and select search>shortlist.
On the right hand side you will see a shortlist button. Click that and then import shortlist. Before that, make sure you save the downloaded shortlist into your shortlist folder.

Had your shortlist downloaded for ages and never used it because I didn't know how. This bit of info should be on the first post mate!

Hey Man v.1 dont know if you remember me I havent been in touch in a while as i have just moved and started to play fm11 again, havent spoke since fm10 lol such a long time ago.

plus im playing with Havant and Waterloovile in the BSS and im in need of a DM and a AMC and possibly a target man thanks :)