Free players for N´Power League 2?

Funken

Reaction score
I have a new project going and want to raise Port Vale to the skies.

For that I need a couple of new, relatively good and FREE players. Since I have no budget at all.

Do you have any suggestions?

lozano calderon. ecuadorian AML. 20 years old. in BSN my ***. manager said he was decent for most L2 sides and in his potential a leading L2 player.

For that I need a couple of new, relatively good and FREE players. Since I have no budget at all.

I've found eight players should do a good job at league two level, you will need to load all players from UK & Irish players!. Three English players: Alex Lewis (24) DC, Jonny Rowell (22) MC, Fergus Bell (21) ST. Two Northern Irish Players: Lee Colligan (23) DL, Sammy Stewart (21) MC. One Welsh player: Ibrahim Farah (20) MC, One Irish player: Derek Doyle (18) ML, One Turkish player (with a dual (second) nationality is English): Dean Florence (18) MC. All of them are on a free transfer at the beginning of game, I hope this is a help to you!

Last edited:

I've found a seventeen more players for you to look at!. Eight English players: Jordan Stewart (30) DL, Gary Borrowdale (27) DL, Matt Fry (21) DL, Ben Parker (24) DL, Danny Jackson (32) DC, Tom Soares (26) MC, Ian Westlake (28) MC, Danny Webber (30) ST. Three Scottish Players: Graeme Smith (29) GK, Iain Turner (28) GK, Darren Mackie (30) ST. Three Irish players: Eddie Nolan (23) DR, Martin Devaney (32) AMR, Thomas Butler (31) MR/AMR. One Welsh player: Rhys Taylor (22) GK. One Nigerian player (with a dual (second) nationality is English): Solomon Taiwo (27) MC. One Cameroonian player (with a dual (second) nationality is French): Vincent Pericard (29) ST. Again you will need to load all players based in UK & Ireland!. I haven't tried these players out on my game!, All players are free transfers at the start of game!, no work permit problems!.

Last edited:

If you load up all French/Reunionese Players, you can sign players from Reunion clubs and most of them are French with dual (second) nationality is Reunionese, a lot of them are on amateur contacts so you can sign them up on a free transfer. I'm sure you have heard of this before on old FM series games?. Here are some that I use to sign, all of them are based Reunion clubs: Didier Caro (AS Saint-Louisienne) (26) DL, Cedric Besson (Saint-Pauloise FC) (28) DC, Eric Farro (USS Tamponaise) (35) ML, Yohan Guichard (Saint-Pauloise FC) (26) AMR, Patrick Vaz (USS Tamponnaise) (33) AML & ***** Robert (Saint-Denis FC) (32) ST. Also a few players with a small transfer fee!: Ludovic Grondin (AS Exceisor) (25) GK, Thierry Goree (AS Marsouins) (37) GK, Jim Ablancourt (USS Tamponnaise) (29) DC, Gael Payet (USS Tamponnaise) (28) DC. Also you should sign Steeve Gustan (Club Franciscain) (27) AMC, who is French with a dual nationality is Martiniquais, he's based in Martinique, also on amateur contact as well, should be free transfer. They all did very well for me on the old FM Series games!.

Last edited:

I've remembered two more players for you to look out for!, again I use them in older games. Two Argentine's with dual (second) nationality!, the first one is Maximiliano Diaz (24) AMC, he's a Argentinian/Italian. Second one is Martin Camano (27) DC, he's a Argentinian/Spanish. Both should be available on free transfer at the beginning of game? and no work permit problems.

I've found a four more players for you!, Jasar Takak (30) MC/AMC he's Dutch with dual (second) nationality is Turkish, another Dutchman Kevin Wattamaleo (23) MC, a Belgian Sem Franssen (28) GK, and the last one I found is a Portuguese player Seabra (24) DM. All four players are a free transfer at the beginning of the game. Is that enough players to look at?, hope this is a help for you?.

I've been very busy for you looking around and found three more for you!, Jason Banton (19) AML, Francis Jeffers (31) ST (yes this is Francis Jeffers who played for Everton, Arsenal & England) only one problem I found with him, he's very injury prone, and last one of the three is a New Zealand international Steven Old (26) DC he has seventeen international caps to his name, not sure if you will get work permit for him. All three players are on free transfer again at the beginning of the game!.

I've found absolute bargain if you can sign him, and you train him well he could be good enough for premier league?, it's Regis Etari (20) AMC, he's a French player who has dual (second) nationality is Congolese. He has been released by Stade Malherbe Caen in France, so he's is available on free transfer! at the beginning of the game. I think get him early before someone else snap him up!.

Has anyone tried to sign these young Irish players playing in Ireland (Eire), both of them look like they have great potential, might able to play premier league or least NPower championship in the future?. Sean Maguire (18) ST, plays for Waterford United in the Irish first division, he's valued at £4k. Also Christopher Forrester (19) MC, plays for St. Patrick's Athletic in the Irish premier division, he's valued at £500 only. Both of them their contact ends 30/11/12, should be able to sign them on a bosman ruling with a compensation fee?.

how do u load all players from english and irsh leagues ?
Start menu, go to database size and change it to custom database, then add continents, regions, nations or divisions and trick the boxes that you want then press ok. Start game when ready.

ibrahim farah.. tearing the welsh premier apart in my tns team, quality goalscoring bbm