Free Players & Potential Loan Signings for Lower League shortlists

Man v.1

Singapore's Wonderkid
Reaction score
Alright peeps, as promised earlier on in another thread, below is the Free Players shortlist (around 150 players) and the Potential Loan Signings for Lower League teams (around 120 players) that i have created. This depends on your selected database size and it also includes some good players as well. You may or may not get the players in the list depending on which team you are managing.

Hopefully this will be helpful to all. Any feedback or help is welcome. Cheers! (H)

Free Players for Lower League shortlist - Newly Updated on 24th May!
View attachment 66833

Potential Loan Signings for Lower League shortlist
View attachment 77294

*Credits to winfield for helping me out with some players for the loan shortlist.

Last edited:
I'll be doing that shortly my friend. :)

Cheers Chris! Thx alot! This is also my first time doing this :)

Alright peeps, as promised earlier on in another thread, below is the Free Players shortlist that i have created myself which consist of around 100 players (depending on your database size as well). You may or may not get the players in the list depending on which team you managed. The potential loan signings shortlist is still under going and i will try to upload it asap. Hopefully this will be helpful to all. Any feedback or help is welcome. Cheers! (H)

Free Players for Lower League shortlist
View attachment 62964
Would this list help me in SPL with Aberdeen?

Good to see someone making effort in a lower league shortlist, a top job

kl, i have created a shortlist folder and put it there and its worked aha! lol.. yh cheers there are some quality players on this list.

good stuff man. If you need a hand with the loan one I can send you a list of the better ones I've found who will go as low as BSS/BSN or lower

Also how to use the shortlist
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/how-to-import-player-shortlists-in-fm10-t23144.html

Sure mate why not? (H)
Btw i'm almost done with my loan shortlist but i will wait for you to send me the list so i can do the final touch up. Will credit you for sure.

Think it'd help with AFC Liverpool? XD

I guess it will be helpful for any teams apart from the top teams <)

Last edited:
What do you mean by that? You can't download?