Free Players & Potential Loan Signings for Lower League shortlists

Hmm but somehow i'm able to download it. That's weird :S

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Okay guys, i have completed my Potential Loan Signings for Lower League shortlist and have put it up in the opening post for you guys to download. Any feedback would be most welcome.

Cheers! (H)

I'm the one who should said thanks pal ^^)

Last edited:
Hi guys, i've just updated the Free Players shortlist by adding a number of players more. Feel free to download it and leave some comments.
Cheers! (H)

You might want to try it mate. Just give me some feedback aite. Probably the loan shortlist will help you more (H)

You might want to try it mate. Just give me some feedback aite. Probably the loan shortlist will help you more (H)

Its ****** hard finding players for down at this level. so far i got a player on a free from northern ireland called john loughlin hes on £15 a wk with a £2 goal bonus (H) Just want to see how faqr i can take them

You don't need winrar mate. Just dl it and put in the shortlist folder.

Not at my gaming pc ATM but II'd also like to recommend Blackburn youngster Michael Potts if he's not on the list. if you can buy him do so but should be available for loan to as low as L2. I've bought him and taken him all the way from L1 to premiership . Train him to be an attacking mid or striker, great as a poacher even better as an attacking mid.

see
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/michael-potts-aka-the-new-michael-owen-t34224.html
for experiences with him

Have included him in the list. Thanks mate! (H)

Im Dynamo Dresden in the German Third Division, I don't have any money to spend and have lost my first game of the seaon to Carl Zeiss Jena, I need a few good players on loan. Can yous help me?

Thank you.
Very much appreciated.

Have you downloaded the free players shortlist? There are around 150 free players in there.

is there a list for blue sqaure north players none of theese players want to come to blyth :(

Those lower tier players are inside my list as well. If not you can try the loan shortlist.

hope i don't sound stupid but i dont seem to have a program able to open the file, anyone recommend a free downloadable one?

You have to go into football manager, press F6 to go to your shortlist and then import the shortlist from there

hope i don't sound stupid but i dont seem to have a program able to open the file, anyone recommend a free downloadable one?

You don't need to download a program or anything to use the file. Just put the file into your shortlist folder and follow what Nubikal said :)