Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I'd like to play a system with 1 winger who roams from left to right wings and vice versa, is this possible?

Reaction score
The simple answer is no. You could set up two tactics with the "roaming winger" on the right wing in one of the tactics and on the left in the other tactic and switch between them every so often.

Reaction score
Go into your winger's player settings, and use the 'swap positions' thing to select the other winger. (So if you go into the LW's settings, you would pick to swap position with your RW)

I think this is what you mean :)

Reaction score
That's a shame, thank you though, I'll work around it :)

Reaction score
Go into your winger's player settings, and use the 'swap positions' thing to select the other winger. (So if you go into the LW's settings, you would pick to swap position with your RW)

I think this is what you mean :)
No that isn't what I mean, I wanted 1 winger as I said, not 2 who interchange. Thanks though.