Free transfer database

Paul1985

Reaction score
I have read about a database where all players start out of contract so you can effectively sign anyone you want, wage budget allowing.

I have been searching for this but cant find it. Can anyone help?

Make your own :S

Go to the Editor and make a database with all players free .

I have this this database, but I got it from a website that costs £4.99 to sign up. I would upload it but I don't know how? If lots of people want it then get back to me and i'll upload it to you guys.

Ive just done this so easily, loaded up the DB on the editor, clicked the tools tab and it says free all players, just going to save it now.

Its good fun but really easy, the computer never buys itself a full team quickly enough. halfway through the season man u only had ten first team players and 3 of them were goalkeepers.
wage budgeting isnt a problem either, you only pay £50 a week for most of your youth players, and you dont have reserves so dont pay them. also, in the beginning most players only ask for 40k a week, even players like ribery and ronaldo who are being payed far more in real life. i am only paying 900k a week overall and i have an amazing team including messi, ronaldo, torres, villa, iniesta, kaka, ferdinand, vidic and others :)

it makes it easier if u put managers out of contract then they have to sign a manager 1st

Is there any way you can get rid of everybodies injuries on the Data Editor because I attempted to sign a free player when I made my version of this database and he failed his medical... Can't have that -_-