Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold Layne

Reaction score
Hello there

Sorry if this has been posted. If so, can you send me the link where I can view it.

I am approaching half way through my 1st season in the Premier League, and was wondering if anyone had a list compiled of the free transfers available after season 1?

I am West Ham, and do not have alot of funds, so will need to do some wheeling and dealing.

Cheers

What do you mean? Everyone game will be different...

To find free players just add 'Player Value is 0' to your player search filter.

I know you can get Affelay. :S

But not very many others I can remember of the top of my head. Just use the search tool. Filter>Add>Contract>Expiring (6months or 1 year). Your assistant should filter out players who won't sign.

I know you can get Affelay. :S

But not very many others I can remember of the top of my head. Just use the search tool. Filter>Add>Contract>Expiring (6months or 1 year). Your assistant should filter out players who won't sign.
He will also potentially filter out players who will sign too ;)

Just because your assistant thinks a player won't sign doesn't mean that he is right.

Hmm fair enough I never knew what you meant by that, but yeh your right. :) In that case un-tick the assistant option :)

i had an assistant at spurs who filtered out Titus Bramble, that when I thought my team must be **** :)

I got Ibrahim Afellay and Ignacio Camacho for free at the end of my first season and they have been brilliant signings.

Check out Mathias Eziquiel Schelotto AMR from Cesena in the Serie A. He's 20 at the start of the game and he's got some pretty interesting attributes for a winger, also Italy U21 international. He signed for my Pescara team (in Serie B)at the end of the first season so you should have no problem signing him.

For my Peterbourgh team I got Mathieu Berson, Ignacio Camacho and Igor Budan all on a free:)

Status
Not open for further replies.