Or player value at most £0 if still nothing, make sure you un-tick 'Ask Assistant to filter out unrealistic targets'

niceee, okay i've done that thank you. now how do i seperate the rubbish from the good? just literally changing the attributes to atleast 12,13 etc

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

and also sorry which coaches help you when buying players like making harder signings more likely? sorry im new and used to fifa

i think there are threads about getting used to the game and that but anyway..
when you're looking through who's good, you need to click views and then at the bottom there'll be defensive, attacking or goalkeeping. you can then filter by doing that.

Go into filter, click on the drop down box, then attribute, whatever skill, and the minimum you want. Voila.
However don't expect too much quality. :(

You can download my shortlist mate. Click on the link in my sig below.

i cant download anything thats the trouble okay thank you for that, lastly is there any sort of negotiation coach i can buy to allow me to sign better players?

Bernard Mendy 29, good for Premiership.
Great for Championship.
Oliver Kapo 29, OK for Premiership
Good for championship.
Andy van der Meyde 30 OK for Premieship
Good for championship.
Others
Jeremie Aliadiere 27
Febain Brandy 21
Darius Vassell 30
Danny Shittu 29
Calum Davenport 27
Anderson Silva 27
Robert Pires 36
Gavin Macan 32
Liam Rosenoir 27
Michael Ball 30
All of the above are, OK for Premiership, Good for Championship, Great for npower league 1, and 2.
For Football Manager 2011