Simply because we're desperate to resign him at Colchester, and has been linked to a few Championship clubs.

I don't have FM12, but is Lomana LuaLua available on a free transfer at start of the game? I reckon he's still a decent player for Championship clubs...

I usually make my own free transfer shortlist at the start of the game but I'm glad you've saved me the trouble. That's a very extensive list. Collins John :wub:

Simply because we're desperate to resign him at Colchester, and has been linked to a few Championship clubs.

I don't have FM12, but is Lomana LuaLua available on a free transfer at start of the game? I reckon he's still a decent player for Championship clubs...

Not sure he is, will take a look.

I usually make my own free transfer shortlist at the start of the game but I'm glad you've saved me the trouble. That's a very extensive list. Collins John :wub:

As a matter of fact your free transfer list was one of my first downloads when I joined FM Base, although I started making my own soon after :p

Iv started out as brentford! Finding it hard to sign any free transfers :( got a budget of 35k. I did manage to gwt rhys murphy on loan from arsenal for the season tho. Still need to add DCs and midfielders...any suggestions?

Iv started out as brentford! Finding it hard to sign any free transfers :( got a budget of 35k. I did manage to gwt rhys murphy on loan from arsenal for the season tho. Still need to add DCs and midfielders...any suggestions?

Try to loan Shane Duffy or Shkodran Mustafi from Everton, and maybe Ross Barkley too, depending on Moyes' mood you may get him as well.

Cheers! Why on free transfers when u go to offer contracts it doesnt give u any options except 'walk away' max wage is 4.5k/week!?

Not sure I'm getting what you mean, care to post a screenshot?

Cheers! Why on free transfers when u go to offer contracts it doesnt give u any options except 'walk away' max wage is 4.5k/week!?
That is only for your current club. Other clubs will have different limits.
You may be able to offer more if you change the players squad status or by increasing your wage budget (by selling/loaning/released players or by moving some of your transfer budget into your wages budget.)

don't know about teh full game but on the demo stuart parnaby was a free transfer.

I've started as Brentford (league 1) and have managed to get season loans for Kristán Adorján, Dean Perrett, Harry Kane, Vitinho (6months) and a DL/WBL but cant remember his name! Adorján & Vitinho are quality :) However i am not able to offer any contracts to free transfers or other coaches/scouts :( The contract screen cant be adjusted, just gives me the option to 'walk away' at the bottom!?? I have moved all my transfer budget to wages and have 3.5k wage budget remaining. It seems other teams in my league are able to sign these free transfers (within my wage budget also) and from reading this thread, you guys in lower leagues are able to sign decent players that i couldn't i.e. Fabien Brandy!!??
Any insight as to why i am having issues offering contracts would be much appreciated!
Also how can i post screenshots to this? I am using tapatalk on my iphone. Can i access this forum with same login on my PC??

Super Thanks in advance for the help guys :)

This is what i get...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Any suggestions?

That is extremely odd, I had never seen that before. I'll be off to Uni in about half an hour, so I'll take a quick look at the game now, and if I can't find anything I'll take another look later tonight.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Well, I fired up a save as Brentford and I've not been able to reproduce that. I'm offering contracts just fine, to both staff and players. I'm at a loss here, can't really figure out what the issue may be.

Thanks for that! Wish i knew what was happening! I would of had a decent team otherwise! Taken my lappy to work but cant get on the game! :( does it require a internet connection to play? If so why!?? :( :(

Thanks for that! Wish i knew what was happening! I would of had a decent team otherwise! Taken my lappy to work but cant get on the game! :( does it require a internet connection to play? If so why!?? :( :(

You should be able to play the game offline

Tried again with no success. As extreme as it may sound have you tried a clean install of the game?

I keep having work permits declined? I am playing as brentford, promoted to championship and in start of july pre season. I have bought in a couple of players but cannot get work permits for the likes of zezinho, wescley, rafinha and other brazillians. Is it because they are young? I got jardel in jan transfer window last season no probs. Any suggestions? Cheers :)

wot position is best for counago as i like a big man little man up front target man and poacher cheers