manutdfc

Reaction score
who is available on a free transfer at the end of the first season i'm qpr and its february and i'm looking to the following season (if i stay up im 17th) to help me maybe reach mid table

Go to player search and filter by contract status - expiring within 6 months

Last edited:
yeah i'll do that but i was looking for maybe some feedback on some well known payers lol

thanks anyway mate

anyone else know who is coming available in the next year or any1 i'm missing out on

How can you miss out on anyone? That list will show EVERY player who's contract is due to expire. From there you can sort by recent form, value, international appearances, current weekly wage, age, whatever you want.

im new to all this i usually use genie scout but im not using that anymore its basically cheating im sorry if its obvious to you

Not a problem, glad to hear you are ditching genie. When you set that filter up, the list by default is set to show players by value in descending order, generally the most valuable players are the most well known/talented. Just to note. If you are looking to sign a player in England then you can't approach them until the contract actually expires.

Not a problem, glad to hear you are ditching genie. When you set that filter up, the list by default is set to show players by value in descending order, generally the most valuable players are the most well known/talented. Just to note. If you are looking to sign a player in England then you can't approach them until the contract actually expires.

thanks

You can approach them a month before it expires - not much of a difference, I know, but many players usually get a new contract offer in their last month and you may miss out on the opportunity to sign a few players.