darthpuds

Reaction score
Alright, chaps.

A couple of months ago I did an Oviedo save in the Spanish leagues and completed the Spanish Hero achievement on steam with them. Loved that save, it was really enjoyable! :)

But now I want to push on towards the French hero achievement...

Any suggestions on who to be? Would be great for a few tips etc.

On the last FM I did this achievement with FC Metz but sadly they are in Ligue 2 now and not the Nacional League (Third Tier)

Although i know nothing about the lower tiers of the french league. I just think you should try Paris FC because they were once merged with Paris Saint-Germain in 1970 but split off from them in 1972. So it would be good to take them up to Ligue 1 and kick PSG's ***!

I did have a serious look at Paris FC. Other teams I looked at were GFC Ajaccio, Le Poire, Red Star and Saint-Raphael but in the end I decided to go for Amiens

Amiens are currently 10th in real life so will be interesting to see how you do :)

Really? Haha. Should be interesting then. Only problem is you start with 53k wage and 0 transfer budget and the team is currently spending 52.9k on wage. So should be a challenge...

Lmao! you've only got enough wages for a youth wage player :') Just don't cheat!

Haha that's true! Could always sneak an amazing youngster! ;)

And no, I won't :) Never do.

I suppose so, could always get loans with 0 monthly fee and 0% of wages.

could release the deadwood to free up wages for a free transfer.