Pr1cey17

Reaction score
Having started a great save with Lyon of France it is clear they have some unbelievable talent, with an under 20 in every position capable of the French national team in the future... However I need results now. We qualified from ECL group containing Bayern and Man U so my starting XI can beat anyone but I need first team quality in depth.

I play a 4-1-1-3-1

Lopes
Rafael/Tollisso (retraining)
Yanga Mbiwa
Umitti
Bedimo/Morel
Gonalons/NZonzi
Grenier/Ferri
Zivkovic
Valbuena/Aouar (supremely talented 17 year old)
Fekir
Lacazette

This is my first XI including a couple of players I feel confident rotating in. I am looking for

- FRENCH!!

- GK/CB/LB/LAM/RAM/ST

- Players who are good enough to get into the first team on a rotation basis

- No huge names like Laporte/Zouma etc as the budget won't stretch that far.

BUDGET - 20 million for all.

Look in Monaco you have great wonderkid like Lemar, MBappe, Abdou Diallo, Diarra

For a centerback take a look at Dayot Upamecano (Red Bull Salzburg), seems like a quite promising center back.
And for wingers... Ousmane Dembelé (Rennes) and Jeff Reine-Adelaide (Arsenal) could do a decent job for you (specially in a long term).

I've got Fulham's Moussa Dembélé coming in on a free to my Valencia side after the first season. Looks like a promising striker.
Might also be worth to keep an eye on teams with lot of French players, like Newcastle. If they relegate, they should be easy to pick up.