French World Cup squad suspended

Only for one game. Which is a friendly vs norway.

Looks like it was Blanc's choice. Seems a good idea, really, show them they're not invincible.

This would make a good FM story, trying to win the world cup with none of the French 23 that actually went XD

England should do the same
.......or we could actually use the game for something constructive, like playing the young players and getting them ready for the upcoming qualifers

It gives some of the younger french players a chance to show what they can do. I hope Capello takes note of this.

It gives some of the younger french players a chance to show what they can do. I hope Capello takes note of this.
hes already said he'll play some of the younger players. i hope he sticks to his word, and more importantly i hope that if they struggle, the fans dont turn on them like the fickle people we are

Certainly be a big chance for other players to display there talent on the international stage, I doubt Capello will do it however because our players didn't go on strike and at least qualified from the group.

hes already said he'll play some of the younger players. i hope he sticks to his word, and more importantly i hope that if they struggle, the fans dont turn on them like the fickle people we are

I don't think the fans are fickle. We want to win, with the team we have we should['ve] been competing, especially in the World Cup so if Capello brings in young players nobody will expect instant success but qualification to the Euro's should be a minimum even. I mean our u-21 squad could get through our group.

Frances new squad:

Goalkeepers: Nicolas Douchez (Rennes), Stephane Ruffier (Monaco)

Defenders: Aly Cissokho (Lyon), Mathieu Debuchy (Lille), Rod Fanni (Rennes), Philippe Mexes (AS Roma), Adil Rami (Lille), Mamadou Sakho (Paris Saint-Germain), Benoit Tremoulinas (Bordeaux)

Midfielders: Yohan Cabaye (Lille), Lassana Diarra (Real Madrid), Blaise Matuidi (Saint-Etienne), Yann Mvila (Rennes), Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan), Samir Nasri (Arsenal), Moussa Sissoko (Toulouse)

Forwards: Hatem Ben Arfa (Marseille), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Jimmy Briand (Lyon), Guillaume Hoarau (Paris Saint-Germain), Jeremy Menez (AS Roma), Loic Remy (Nice)

Good,most of em need to learn a lesson or two

Whole new France squad :

Defenders: Aly Cissokho (Lyon), Mathieu Debuchy (Lille), Rod Fanni (Rennes), Philippe Mexes (AS Roma), Adil Rami (Lille), Mamadou Sakho (Paris Saint-Germain), Benoit Tremoulinas (Bordeaux)
Midfielders: Yohan Cabaye (Lille), Lassana Diarra (Real Madrid), Blaise Matuidi (Saint-Etienne), Yann Mvila (Rennes), Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan), Samir Nasri (Arsenal), Moussa Sissoko (Toulouse)
Strikers: Hatem Ben Arfa (Marseille), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Jimmy Briand (Lyon), Guillaume Hoarau (Paris Saint-Germain), Jeremy Menez (AS Roma), Loic Remy (Nice)

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

Frances new squad:

Forwards: Hatem Ben Arfa (Marseille), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Jimmy Briand (Lyon), Guillaume Hoarau (Paris Saint-Germain), Jeremy Menez (AS Roma), Loic Remy (Nice)

Grrr, got it before meh. Delfi uhh ? :D

I don't think the fans are fickle. We want to win, with the team we have we should['ve] been competing, especially in the World Cup so if Capello brings in young players nobody will expect instant success but qualification to the Euro's should be a minimum even. I mean our u-21 squad could get through our group.
ive got to disagree with you on england fans, i think we can be incredibly fickle.

on qualification yes we should go throught but if we end up struggling as our young players adjust, i just hope we dont suddenly change tack because we need the result

Frances new squad:

A good squad...most of them have yet to start for France...so I'm sure they'll want to impress. :)

This is quite a good squad anyway.
Due to weird Domenech's list for the WC, btw.