Fresh Meat

Danyul

Reaction score
Anyone watch the first episode? If so what did you think?

I thought it was pretty good, definately going to follow the series. Jack whitehall & that scottish guy were pretty amazing.

Yeah I liked it, might get a bit tedious later in the series but that's if it's literally just them 8 hanging around the house. The girls are also pretty boring but it's made up by Jack Whitehall and the weird Scottish bloke :) looking forward to the next episode!

Was pretty dissapointed with the first episode tbh.

Looks like a good show, but first episode was pretty ****. If next episode is no better, then I probably won't watch it again...

[video=youtube;Og8JEh4IT3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og8JEh4IT3I[/video]

Epic.

Great episode tonight so far!!!!!!!

Video clip does nothing for me, pass.

I watched an episode a few days ago, it was actually pretty good.

It's quite good but it has Jack Whitehall and he is just not funny. The Scottish geek is quite funny tho. It's on now.

The 'Scottish geek' is Greg McHugh, who's better known as Gary: Tank Commander. Also, I kin of like the fact that Joe Thomas is basically playing Simon from the Inbetweeners. Jack Whitehall hasn't been all that funny for me, Joe Thomas and Greg McHugh have been good, so has Vod and the blonde one. Don't like Oregon. Dunno why, just don't.

The 'Scottish geek' is Greg McHugh, who's better known as Gary: Tank Commander. Also, I kin of like the fact that Joe Thomas is basically playing Simon from the Inbetweeners. Jack Whitehall hasn't been all that funny for me, Joe Thomas and Greg McHugh have been good, so has Vod and the blonde one. Don't like Oregon. Dunno why, just don't.

The scottish guy carries the whole show tbh.

The scottish guy carries the whole show tbh.

He's pretty funny, but I think the others do have their moments. But nearly every thing that comes out of his mouth is funny.

Have any of you ever seen Gary: Tank Commander?

He's pretty funny, but I think the others do have their moments. But nearly every thing that comes out of his mouth is funny.

Have any of you ever seen Gary: Tank Commander?

Nope. Maybe I will now. :)

---------- Post added 20/10/2011 at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was 19/10/2011 at 11:33 PM ----------

"I only wanted to come for the facking rugbyyyyyyyy!"

Liked this episode, Jack Whitehall worked better where he was just giving the one liners for the show.

Yep, fresh meat is all about howard. About to watch the 5th episode again, though according to imdb it's the last?

If so, have to say I liked the series. Except the 3rd episode. That was wank, they made every character completely boring.

Yep, fresh meat is all about howard. About to watch the 5th episode again, though according to imdb it's the last?

If so, have to say I liked the series. Except the 3rd episode. That was wank, they made every character completely boring.

It ends next week.

Ah they must not have updated then. I expected 6 episodes, same as peep show.

Jack Whitehall was so funny last nite.

It would be nothing without him and Howard :)

anyone watch the season finale last night? was a good end to a good series :) Apparently production is already underway for season 2 so hopefully be out some time next year :)

Great episode last night.

"Why the **** do you keep ******** him?"

"Cos I couldn't find you"

Yes its a paraphrase, deal with it!