fuebs

Reaction score
Need a few strikers, have Di Santo and that's about it really. Darwin Quintero failed a permit :(

Got around £15m ;)

After every season I always have a look at the players who are out of contract to see if there are any good freebies. If there's none there take a look at the loan list, but if you have £15 mil then you should be able to buy some! Look through players history and see if they've scored a good amount of goals in the Championship before, say if they got like 10+ the year before. Hope I helped a bit! :)

Plenty of great freebies but they wont join. Sturridge is unattached, Could get Richard Dunne as a backup. For some reason the most expensive players willing to join are all under £2m! Think i will have to rely on Di santo. Got sanogo on loan though. Here's my team.

Guilherme

Luke Young
Connolly
Forren
Hamalainen

Faurlin
Bostock

Swp
Taarabt
Bonnet

Di Santo

My only signings are a 17yr old regen 45k, Sanogo on loan and Luis Guilherme £2.6m

What is Guilherme like for you? I have just signed him for my west ham team and wondering how he develops. Have a look at the loan and transfer list for cheap players

Nobody worth a wank is interested. Should get promoted with my current team anyway. Parker and Defoe on transfer list, if they are still available I will bring them in for experience next year.

Guilherme has played 3 conceded 4 and 1 clean sheet. Played a couple of tough games though. Will update you when he has a few games under his belt mate.