Friel09 Story-Restoring The Pride Back Into Pride Park

Where Do You Think Derby County Will Finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friel09

Reaction score
Crowds of angry Derby County fans surrounded Pride Park today as they heard that fan-favuorite Nigel Clough has been sacked after an unsuccessful 4 month's in charge of Derby.

One fan said 'It's disrepectful he was only here since January and has not been given the rub of the green in terms off finances or quality of players'

Nigel Clough refused to say much but did say ' I'm deeply upset as where the players when I told them but good luck to the next manager in charge 'cause there going to need it' (Clough then pulled a wry smile)

Local Boy and former Derby player Kyle Friel has been named the new Derby County manager and held a media deserted press conference with chairman Andrew Appleby. When asked about how he felt about being given the job ' Well I only lived a stone throw away from the ground and went to countless games when I was a child and played here for a few years in my career, I can't explain how I feel right now'

View attachment 29550

Key Players:

Defender is Miles Addison- Highly rated youngster will come off age hopefully in his first season

View attachment 29547

Midfielder is Kris Commons- Hopefully will rekindle his form of last season

View attachment 29549

Striker is Rob Hulse- The tall 6ft will bang in the important goals to fire us up the league

View attachment 29548

Transfer Targets:

Sol Campbell Free
Micheal Ball Free
Rudi Skacel Free
Jordan Rhodes £1m to £2m Huddersfield Town
Alex Smithies £1m to £2.5m Huddersfield Town
Jack Wilshere Loan Arsenal
Darren Gibson Loan Man United
Federico Macheda or David N'Gog Loan Man United or Liverpool

None of these targets might come or they could all come but there my pre season targets.

Kyle Friel in his playing days for Derby County
View attachment 29552

Lol that's your facebook picture if i'm correct?

Anyway good luck mate, I think you did a Sporting Lisbon one and that was good so I'll follow this one tomorrow as it's night nights for me now ;)

yh it is my facebook picture cheers
Night

Vote On My Poll!!!

that's really you on the picture?!
well good luck, ill follow...

Super Derby!!!, remberber to play a formation with wingers so Commons is used to full effect

Last edited:
yh thats me it was at the kickz final this year u14s at pride park v tottenhham

will do luke

That kid looks massive for an u14

yh we lost in the final too them but now were in u16 with the qualifiers at norwich training ground, semis at sheff utd training ground then final at old trafford this year

nahh blew that chance many years ago when i played sat morning scored like 18 goals in 5 matches then scouts came and i had a shocker

Wouldn't mind it though but Kickz is awesome gives you all the chances to play at different grounds

You say that, but someone who played for my team, at around u10 was amazing , then he dropped off a bit then in u15 (last year) he got offered a contract by West Brom.

Come on guys, I know its interesting learning about his football career, but this is a FM story, so could we just keep on topic please.

Good luck with this Friel, the championship can be so unpredictable but with the right loanees very winnable. Stick with it :D

Good luck Friel09, not a big Derby fan but I shall be checking up on your progress.

Come on guys, I know its interesting learning about his football career, but this is a FM story, so could we just keep on topic please.

Good luck with this Friel, the championship can be so unpredictable but with the right loanees very winnable. Stick with it :D

Frankie, You're Hired!

He's earning his Brownie Points! I'm going off-topic now :'(

Go for Jack Wilshere and Kiki Macheda mate, they'll absolutely rip up the league. (A)

good luck you should be able to get alex smithies cheaper then 1mil

Kyle Friel has today informed the board that he feels he can puch for promotion which has resulted in the board giving them a transfer and wage budget of; Wage Budget ;195k
Transfer Budget: 675k

By the way I voted 1st - 6th (A) Derby always do well in my games, so with the right tactic I don't think it should be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.