popey81

Reaction score
This may sound really stupid of me but i really would like to get it cleared up.

When playing a friendly at home and it says for example "The board estimate you will receive £275k in revenue for this fixture" and then it says "£250k will be paid to the participating team"

This does mean ill only earn £25k profit right?

What is the best way to make as much profit as possible pre season for a premiership team?

I used to do a lot of pre season Cups with large reputation teams but i thought if it was costing me more to play them then it was pointless.

What team are you?

You can arrange home friendlies against very small teams who'll take a fraction of the gate,the downside being you'll probably thrash them and make your players complacent

Im Huddersfield just starting the 2015/2016 season, only just got promoted to the prem. The tour of the USA is bringing me in £350k so i might just stick to long travelling tours in future.

Im Huddersfield just starting the 2015/2016 season, only just got promoted to the prem. The tour of the USA is bringing me in £350k so i might just stick to long travelling tours in future.

Check your Other option in Expenditure if you have a big squad you might end paying more.Hotel and travelling costs are huge sometimes.