arsenallad14

Reaction score
Hey Guys just wanted to know whether or I'm the only one who finds the friendlies during pre-season quite frustrating in football manager 2013.

I'm normally quite a good manager in the football manager series, but FM 2013 does my head in because of the friendlies which should be easier than regular matches because usually they're against weaker opposition, but seem to be harder than the actual fixtures.

Is it just me then?, if so then can someone suggest some tactics that I could use to improve myself??

for me it's just a good place to experiment with new formations, players in new positions, etc. The results don't mean too much anyway.
You can just holiday through the games if they frustrate you that much. Nothing bad happens.

Friendlies are right sods at times, but you have to play them if you want your squad to blend together.

When you have a far superior side, losing to a team 3-4 divisions below you can be very hard to take....

Simon that's exactly how I feel about it... and it can be quite damaging to the players which will could affect their performance at the start of the season