Friends Reunited?

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Turner fuels Friends reunion talk

The Friends stars earned a reported $1m (£564,000) per episode
Actress Kathleen Turner has fuelled rumours of a Friends reunion after telling reporters she has been asked to appear in the sit-com.

She said she had been approached about reprising her role as Chandler's transvestite father.

Warner Bros denied Courtney ***, Matt LeBlanc, Lisa Kudrow, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer were to reunite for four one-off specials.

But Turner said it was "possible" she was going to reprise her role.

Warner Bros spokeswoman

Turner, 51, who is in the UK to perform in the play Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, added: "I haven't got any dates yet or anything."

Asked whether there would be four one-hour specials, she said: "I think so, I hope so. They said it might be happening. I've got no details about the story or anything.

"I like the character I play because it's a woman playing a man playing a woman. We haven't got any dates set as to when it will happen. That is all I know."

Earlier in the week a spokeswoman for Warner Bros insisted there were no plans for any new episodes.

"There is absolutely no truth in it - it's all rumour," she said.

"There is nothing planned of any kind."

In the UK, 8.6 million viewers tuned into Channel 4 for the last episode of Friends when it was shown in May 2004.

Le Blanc went on to star in spin-off series Joey, but the sitcom has not enjoyed the same success as Friends.

woooo I really hope it happens though its only 4 :( im getting sick of re-runs.

ZZZZZZ

This news is almost as old as yer maw

It was in the news last week actualy

Friday at best...

Earlier in the week a spokeswoman for Warner Bros insisted there were no plans for any new episodes.

"There is absolutely no truth in it - it's all rumour," she said.

"There is nothing planned of any kind."

In the UK, 8.6 million viewers tuned into Channel 4 for the last episode of Friends when it was shown in May 2004.

Le Blanc went on to star in spin-off series Joey, but the sitcom has not enjoyed the same success as Friends.

was in the news early last/late the week before.

Friends is **** it should just burn and never come back on air.

Douy said:
Friends is **** it should just burn and never come back on air.

you should burn for that statement

how can you say one of the most sucessful comedies ever is ****

clearly quality

I agree....it's my second favourite ever program :D

Gregor said:
It was in the news last week actualy

Yup it sure was.:)

Redders said:
I agree....it's my second favourite ever program

Is Desperate Housewives your favourite?

its alright. What happened to ur rep Gregor?

I had to watch Friends last night for the first time. To be honest, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I still dislike it :)

Sean delte a lot of the good rep I had Clacks and then gave me bad rep instead :S

when i read the title i thought it was something to do with the website friends reunited:|

Yeah it is confusing. It should be Friends, Reunited?.