Friends with other managers?

ryanbuddy

Reaction score
Hello,
I noticed on my game that it said Rafa Benitez of Liverpool thought that i and him could be friends. What benifets does that have to me?

if lower league club manager theres a chance liverpool will offer you a chance to be there feeder club.

Thats what happeed with me while at Notts County and often praised Roy hodgson

well at the moment im with Man City and ive seen that Rafa and Gus Hiddink (chelsea) think we should be friends so will it matter?

if your friends with other managers, in my experience, it makes it easier to sign players off them.
I was Reading and I befriended Mark Hughes, out of him, I got Sturridge and Onouha on loan first season, and then when I was promoted i bought Joe Hart and Elano.

yea i forgot that, it also works vise versa if you critisise a manager or manager simply don't like you. Chances of him accepting your offer for his players at reasonble price is low.

How do you get the to actually be friends? All i ever get is feels you could be.

if your friends with other managers, in my experience, it makes it easier to sign players off them.
I was Reading and I befriended Mark Hughes, out of him, I got Sturridge and Onouha on loan first season, and then when I was promoted i bought Joe Hart and Elano.

so you just do the most enthusiastic praise you can to all top club managers?

Ian Holloway gives me advice all the time :p

i bought gourcuff from bordeaux for 17 million, and blanc said they accepted because of our good relationship

I'm praising the **** out of Ferguson right now :p Though, with AFC Liverpool, I should be praising Benitez... XD