From a Box to Box to a Roaming, need help

You don't seem to have stibility now, so change and see what issues you have.

How can I improve? I tryed lots of changes to reach stability, I lack of "creativity" now, don't know how to improve this tactic. That's why I am asking for help.:(

Change your Full backs to Wing backs because FB's play a simply passing game but WB's cross more often and exploit free spaces.

Thanks! Fullbacks to Wingback Auto or Attack? And any more advice to improve tactically?

How can I improve? I tryed lots of changes to reach stability, I lack of "creativity" now, don't know how to improve this tactic. That's why I am asking for help.:(

Creative Freedom: "Be More Expressive"

Set your left wingback to attack and the right for support. Be more expressive would be a good choice if you want more creativity :) I'm playing with a similar tactic and use a holding midfielder (DLP) in the central.

Set your left wingback to attack and the right for support. Be more expressive would be a good choice if you want more creativity :) I'm playing with a similar tactic and use a holding midfielder (DLP) in the central.

I do that, too. It works best if your central midfielders are detailed to Switch the Ball to the Opposite Flank, to quickly exploit space when it becomes available. Crossfield passes can often get you in behind the opposition defence or put one of your wide man in a position where they can make that happen.