Tony Hawker

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen the alphabet challenge, it is where you start in Argentina's 2nd division and then win everything, literally everything in one country before moving to the next country in the alphabet, this will be Australia and then Austria, I will be doing this on FMC because it will make processing the game a lot faster and months won't drag on, here is the set-up.

XczN3Ey.png

I shall be starting unemployed with Sunday League reputation, I'm hoping this career will capture some imagination and people will follow me as I try and work my way around the world!

Beginners Woes

1G4exYG.png

DXjiVna.png

KZquFXN.png

And out of these, how many job offers did I get? 0. Not even one from Tonga.

After a year of holidaying there hasn't been a single offer, going to create a new manager and takeover one of the clubs recently promoted into the Argentine Second Division.​

Dep_moron_logo.png

45rd.jpg

Club Deportivo Morón is an Argentine sports club located in the city of Morón, Buenos Aires. The football team currently plays in Primera B Metropolitana, the regionalised third division of the Argentine football league system.
The club was founded in 1947 under the name "Club Sportivo Morón". Three years later the club joined the AFA and began playing in Tercera de Ascenso, (now Primera B Metropolitana). In 1951 it changed the name to "Club Deportivo Morón", which has remained since.

oC5WXGW.png

XbzEFaM.png

o9Gbwk3.png

Key Players:

jhtWZSO.png

5X6PSBG.png

tVIlmwS.png

What have I let myself in for, we're predicted to finish bottom, have a small squad and no staff at all!

Pre-Season 2014/15

KcRJSN4.png

A good pre-season in terms of fixtures with just the one defeat we seem to have a nice little team though.

fWu5cLB.png

2 of these transfers aren't mine and I didn't get any staff members come in until transfer deadline day so I had to rush to get 2 players in, now no-one can join me until December...

50v6s58.png

CPIoSBO.png

Season 2014/15

EcGcGBP.png

We came so close but our goal difference was terrible so it's probably for the best that we didn't get promoted or else we would concede well over 100 goals in the Primera Division!

Cups:

p8EsfDv.png

Fought our way to the 7th round where we were unlucky to lose against Banfield.

SeasonTeamDivisionPosNationCupChamps League
2014/15Club Deportivo MoronPrimera B Nacional5thArgentina7th round-

O4kkxMa.png

sJA81A6.png

Well that was just...speechless, we lost a lot of players due to contracts expiring so I had to make some rash signings, they didn't work.

After failing to find a club again due to reputation I've retired my manager and will add a new one. The club I'm now managing is Inedependiente Rivadavia.

2016/17

eZNoWKV.png

We broke records in the league, both the points total record and the goals scored record were broken by us this season.

Cup:

v7egq15.png

A massive cup upset saw us beat Boca, the next round is played in August.

2015/16Club Deportivo MoronPrimera B Nacional22nd
(Sacked)
Argentina--
2015/16Couldn't get a job, retired added new manager
2016/17Independiente RivadaviaPrimera B Nacional1stArgentina7th Round-

​With 15 games left we have already broken the record for most goals conceded.....

2017/18

aJ3GqaQ.png

WHbGWHf.png

Scored 88 and conceded 136...in just 38 games, this includes a 9-2 loss, 7-2 loss, 6-4 win and 7-6 win, in the end we were deservedly relegated, now is where it's tough, my reputation isn't big enough to get myself a new job, which means I'll have to drop down a division...

Cup:

8F9M0YB.png

(Sacked)
Argentina--
2016/17Independiente RivadaviaPrimera B Nacional1stArgentinaQuarter Final-

2017/18Independiente RivadaviaPrimera Division de Argentina17th (Relegated)Argentina7th Round-

TmGDEot.png

7spNk60.png

I applied as a joke, I actually got an offer back though :O Maybe this will boost my reputation.

2018/19

h5M2urH.png

Well, we managed to get re-promoted, no broken records this time though.

Cup:

WBRcT6G.png

(Sacked)
Argentina--

2017/18Independiente RivadaviaPrimera Division de Argentina17th (Relegated)ArgentinaQuarter Final-

2018/19Independiente RivadaviaPrimera B Nacional2ndArgentina7th Round-
2019Nigeria- -Nigeria--

2019/20

jT1O4pf.png

0r6qSPx.png

We stayed up!! And we stayed up well, hopefully we won't face 2nd season syndrome and get relegated again!

Cup:

oECISqy.png

Another little cup run.

Nigeria:

Ejnj5ac.png

3azMryT.png

A mixed start to life as Nigeria manager

(Sacked)
Argentina--

2017/18Independiente RivadaviaPrimera Division de Argentina17th (Relegated)ArgentinaQuarter Final-

2019/20Independiente RivadaviaPrimera Division de Argentina10thArgentina7th Round-

YearNational TeamAccomplishments
2019Nigeria-
2020Nigeria-

Last edited:
2020/21

5gZDkI5.png

lC4KI4E.png

I'm actually disappointed, we could have finished 2nd but we didn't win in the last 7 games and only drew 2 so we got 2 points from 21 so we could have finished with 81 points...

I think we'll do worse next season as we lose scorer:

gRWmviv.png

E0KTFot.png

Also, here is our 'top' player:

ClwWhEa.png

Cup:

dueVbOw.png

Into the Quarter Final again.

Nigeria:

XAlRJYH.png

eaOOpYs.png

(Sacked)
Argentina--

2019/20Independiente RivadaviaPrimera Division de Argentina10thArgentinaSemi Final-
2020/21Independiente RivadaviaPrimera Division de Argentina8thArgentina7th Round-

2019Nigeria-
2020Nigeria-
2021NigeriaAfrican Cup Of Nations Winners

SlYPblk.png

6faKbT2.png

What, I don't understand, we didn't win, all we won was the Copa Argentina and that lets us play in the Copa Sudamericana.

2021/22

qK4bJvH.png

QMlJraX.png

Somehow or another we won the league, we finished the Final Stage joint 1st with Boca and it was settled with a one match play-off, which we won, and then we beat Newell's 8-7 on penalties after drawing 4-4 to give us the Championship! I shall stay on until we're out of continental competition as I think we still have the Copa Sudamericana to play.

Cups:

AY9ggdS.png

Byb52GJ.png

GnKQbG8.png

Nigeria:

ivsZFyI.png

aGiadsN.png

Doing well with Nigeria, I'll resign after the World Cup.

(Sacked)
Argentina--

2019/20Independiente RivadaviaPrimera Division de Argentina10thArgentinaSemi Final-
2020/21Independiente RivadaviaPrimera Division de Argentina8thArgentinaWinners-
2021/22Independiente RivadaviaPrimera Division de Argentina5thArgentina7th RoundCopa Libertadores - Semi Finals

2019Nigeria-
2020Nigeria-
2021NigeriaAfrican Cup Of Nations Winners
2022NigeriaWorld Cup 3rd place

Last edited: