From B team manager to the main team manager - something like Pep Guardiola

sesc

Reaction score
so.. i am thinking of starting a save with sporting B in portugal... but.. i d like to know whether any of you out there have any experience managing a B team and then eventually getting a job with the main team.. something that Pep Guardiola did with Barca in reality.. as he started with Barca B and then became the manager of Barca.. never managed any B teams. so.. im up for the challenge.. but.. it ll be good to know that there might be a possibility to manage the main team in the future.. thanks in advance..

so.. i am thinking of starting a save with sporting B in portugal... but.. i d like to know whether any of you out there have any experience managing a B team and then eventually getting a job with the main team.. something that Pep Guardiola did with Barca in reality.. as he started with Barca B and then became the manager of Barca.. never managed any B teams. so.. im up for the challenge.. but.. it ll be good to know that there might be a possibility to manage the main team in the future.. thanks in advance..

It's hardly that rosy. You never get promoted, and as soon as your players start showing some form, they're taken for the A-Team. Plus, no chance at all for promotion.

Although, haven't seen an AI manager get a similar job.