From Bankruptcy to Brilliance The Accrington Stanley Story

Spud Ando

Reaction score
Hey guys i meant to post this thread when i started but i kept putting it off,
I was looking to be a small club i could struggle and build with usually im AFC Wimbledon, but i Decided on Accrington.

I was expecting a long and difficult season, with a poor team, soo i singed a few players, i singed feirrera the young portigeese winger, along with Kostadinov the explosive bulgarian under 21 striker and the ANGEL himself Allesio de Angelis the best young keeper ive singed.
along with a few centre mids as the season progressed players like inigo Idiakez.

I still expected a poor season, but pre season went well got some heavy victories. and was shocked as the first 5 games of the season past and i was sitting top of the table.
That soon changed but by the end of the season, avoiding administration and some great results we ended up making the play-offs and winning.

Now i am in pre-season for accrington and have signed some fantastic players:
Such as :
Lee Trundle - free
James Mceverley - Free
Steven Lennon - Free
Brian Hughes - free
and alot of young players

The club is expecting a long and difficult season, but my main aim is to avoid relagation and adminastration and see where i can take accrington from here.

Thanks for any interest shown :)

P.s can anyone tell me how i can get screen shots. and once i've taken them where do they go??

Good luck with this. Press ALT+F9. Go on to the paperclip bar on the posting bit. Click Manage Attachments press choose file and your pics should come up instantly. Then press upload. When it has finished go on to the posting bit click on the paperclip and press insert.

Nice well done. See you got your screenies up.