From bottom of the world to the Big Time? BaP Story of David Burt

zyndar

Aug 18, 2009
I am wondering why your attributes are not growing that much. Your PA is -9, right?

Davey Jones

Sep 13, 2015
2024-2025 - Season 11

What a season after last season promotion heartache. I continue to be the key player for Volga NN, controlling the midfield and scoring 6 goals, assisting with 8 and putting in an average match rating of 7.27 for 26 appearances!

Promotion and Champions!
A bit peeved at CSKA Moscow getting through too....

Have been such a key player, putting in good games like this one..

As result of my performances I have been given a new contract for 3 more season and now the highest earner at Volga NN!

My Attributes

Not much of a improvement but consistency is a big thing.
Continue to make appearances for NZ (lol at 69!) and Confederations Cup is coming up soon!​

Last edited:

Davey Jones

Sep 13, 2015
2025-2026 - Season 12

Lets start with the internationals first. NZ had qualified for Confederations Cup again, landed in a group with Brazil, Canada and Nigeria.

Predictable results really, despite holding back Brazil to a 1 goal lead and a tight game against the Canadians. Finishing last in the group as usual.

And more sad news. Knocked out of World Cup play offs by Saudi Arabia. Might never play in another World Cup again.

Despite the internationals I had another strong season with Volga NN. I was again the key player for the team, 26 appearances with 5 goals and 6 assists as I attempted to drag the team out of the relegation places.

4th Highest in Russian Premier Division for Key passes!

Was not enough to keep Volga NN away from relegation places though, finishing 3rd last.

Survived the play offs easily. Get to play another season in the Premier Division!

Not all rosy and cosy at the moment with the club, as another player got rewarded with more money than I am on and he is not even the best player, let alone a backup in the team so I kicked up a fuss! Plus I deserve a bonus due to my form too!

And some teams that are interested in me....

Last edited:

Davey Jones

Sep 13, 2015
2026-2027 - Season 13

Despite club interest from the last season, a transfer move never occurred so I focused firmly on Volga NN again, producing a decent season, 3 goals, 8 assists with rating of 6.96.

Doing well to help the club avoid the relegation places on the last day.

Signed a new deal after turning down a few contract offers from the club. Highest paid player at the club again.

Unfortunately I picked up another long term injury, laid off for 2 months near the end of the season. Injuries are starting to take a toll on me.

But on the bright side, I finally won the Oceania Footballer of the Year award!

Davey Jones

Sep 13, 2015
2027-2028- Season 14

Another consistent season in the league with 27 apps, 3 goals and 4 assists with rating of 7.10.

League
Safely sitting above relegation but not making any progress further up the table. My old team got relegated back in the First Division.

My Stats
At 29 I should be declining soon regarding my fitness levels. Still hope I have a few more seasons left in me.

Starting to think about my future as a manager.

As for the Internationals I am on 84 appearances and 17 goals. I hope I can hit the 100 appearances soon.

More interest in me, this time from Italy. Could a move be on the cards?...

Davey Jones

Sep 13, 2015
2028-2029 - Season 15

Another season being consistent again.

Just survived relegation places again, sooner or later we surely will go down again...

I committed myself to the club for the long term. Am starting to love to play for Volga NN and looks likely that I will finish my career there.

Picked up another Oceania Footballer of the Year trophy again.

I continue to do well for NZ but my appearances are starting to dry up. Even the media has the gall to question my place in the team even I did well the week before!

My Attributes
Seem to still be improving in some areas

Davey Jones

Sep 13, 2015
2029-2030 - Season 16
Another consistent season but racked up more assists.

Did our best to avoid the bottom places again.

Got named Oceania Player of the year again for 2030.​

Davey Jones

Sep 13, 2015
2030-2031 - Season 17

Got to be like the most consistent player season after season in Russia.

And most of my goals came from this match, putting away my first hat-trick!

But sad news as we were unable to arrest the slide this season and its time to go back down to First Division.

My Attributes

I have become unhappy and want to leave as the club got relegated. Also I seem to be stuck on reaching my 100 appearances for New Zealand as I keep getting withdrawn from the squads.

But I have received the Oceania Player of the Year award again!

My third in four years!

Could a move be on the cards for me despite my love for Volga NN?​

Last edited:

Davey Jones

Sep 13, 2015
Sorry for lack of updates as I had to move places and been without internet for a few weeks but expect to see more updates on the way plus my new FM16 story!