FM2K15

Reaction score
Started a Save with Celta Vigo. Had A Really good start to the season. Was 2nd at Xmas but injurys and Lack of Funds To Add Depth to My Squad made me Drop down the Table and Finished the Season In 8th Position. Was Looking Forward to Rebuilding and Aiming for Europe In the 2nd Season. But Still No Funds available. They Gave me 67k Yes Thousend to Spend. And My Director of Football was Accepting Bids For my Key players for Peanuts. Then Out of the Blue i saw that Klopp had Left Liverpool to take Over Man City and that I was The Favourite for the Liverpool job. I Could Not Turn the Opportunity down and they was Offering me 73m Budget to build with.

So Now I have taken Charge at Liverpool. Had a Good Clearout With the Likes Of Balotelli sold for 28m. Lucas Leiva 12m. Ings 12m. whick gave me Over 100m to spend.

I have Signed Thiago Maia to Replace Lucas Leiva. But really Struggling to Find A Strong CB who is Willing to Come and Play Hopefully a Season Out Of The Champions League. You guys can Follow Me On Twitter @TheGafferFM i Will be Updating my Progress On There Cheers

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Winston Reid? Always been a rock for me on my West Ham save?

Andreu Fontas,Pablo Insua,Jose Gimenez,Raphael Varane,Kurt Zouma,Marquinhos,Samuel Umtiti or John Stones !

Fontas Went to Spurs while i was at Celta. My board Accepted bids for him and i didn't want to sell. That was one of the reasons why i took the Liverpool Job. Just Signed Mammana for 7m. Stones Went City. Dont like spending stupid money on players. Like to make profit on my sales aswell. Was Hoping Zouma became unhappy at Chelsea but he hasn't yet.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Alvarez Balanta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk