From Championship to Champions League: Middlesbrough

• Thread starter Thread starter lfc4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 6K

lfc4

Reaction score
So after winning the npower Championship in my first season, my Middlesbrough team are in the Premier League. A few cheap transfers in, we play our first game against fellow promotees Leicester:

jt5311.png

A bore draw in an even game.

Kind of worried. We'll need to beat those teams if we want to stay up.

1zgsrx0.png

Beat Fulham at the Riverside with a brace from Yaya!

Hopefully we carry this momentum on.

In Carling Cup News:

o09lkx.png

My fringe players and reserves get the starts in a 1-0 win over Tranmere. I'm not taking this competition too seriously, but more wins will make the board happier I guess.

Holy **** look at this Champs League group:

vq4dog.png

My first ever Tyne-Tees Derby:

300436h.png

A respectable scoreline... Soon enough we'll be dominating this fixture.

35ixfz8.png

Relegation six pointer they said...
We were terrible. Sanogo was so wasteful. I'm beginning to regret selling McDonald.

oqk9cj.png

A frustrating goalless draw made even more so because of a perfectly fine goal disallowed. **** me.

Keep it up im following, Try sign Xulu from Hoffenheim rock at Cb, and Jali, But i guarantee he'll of only recently moved... Top player though

More Carling Cup
n4crc0.png

I've been knocked out by Arsenal, kind of a relief to me though, as I don't want the mickey mouse cup in my way in the league.

Thanks. I'm the media favorite to finish last, and I've started out quite strongly, but my teams are famous for getting progressively worse over the course of a season.

I like this because its straight to the point :) Keep it up mate your doing well so far.

xksp4w.png

Sanogo ends his goal drought with a perfect lob over Howard to give us a vital 3 points.

4v4x85.png

With Kevin Thomson out until January with a broken leg, I needed a DM. Even if that guy is Owen Hargreaves.

t7gvt5.png

Hargreaves scores a penalty in his debut! We should've won by 3 goals but I'm not complaining with the W.

Back