From Championship to Champions League: Middlesbrough

• Thread starter Thread starter lfc4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 6K
Good going especially with a Neely promoted team. Btw good catch with hargreves - will be solid (if not injured!)

Thanks. Hargreaves is my best DM now, but his fitness is terrible. He can only start half my games anyway bc he's so tired all the time. Oh well.

2r28xg6.png

Boring goalless draw with Tottenham. Good thing is we got a point from the Lane.

o7spwi.png

Lost to Wolves. I swear Sanogo is so wasteful in front of goal its unbelievable. I wish I still had McDonald...

Can't afford him. valued at 6.25m and I've only got 230k left in the budget. Have to make do with free transfers and loans.

That said, league table right now:

152kt5h.png

No one decent available for free or loan? I got to prem with southampton and loaned Lucas Piazon from chelsea, 9gls in 19 apps not bad I guess

I'm going to stock up on the January window. I've already set my sights on a 17 year old Portuguese regen from Sporting that could do some damage. Hopefully he's more accurate than Sanogo.

11v02ly.png

2-2 with Stoke. Sanogo with a beautiful lob, more terrible shots when 1-on-1 with the GK. Got some competition coming in January.

316aoog.png

Another boring draw... At least its a point. I wouldn't be too mad if we drew all our remaining games.

okn2o5.png

My first win in a while. This moves us up to the top half of the table.

2a5kaqp.png

Ok result against Liverpool. Bad news is that Marco Verratti is out for a month...

veu0dz.png

Defeat at the hands of Arsenal... The first game of 3 in a span of 5 days.

14qkom.png

Giving up a 2-0 lead at Home to Villa... Words cannot describe my anger.

2nr0bd0.png

All my players were already super tired... Now we have an extra game to play.

Back