Willem90

Reaction score
After 26 matches i'm on the 2nd place in the spanish 2nd division.

I'm wondering if it's smart to actually finish in the top 2 of the spanish 2nd division. I started with a small team in the 3th division and without spending any money on transfers, i got myself some nice average to good players for the 2nd divsion.

I'm on the 10th place for wages in the 2nd division and also around that number for spectators

What should i do? go for the liga BBVA or stay in the 2nd division? I think it might be 1 season to early to promote since i average 6500 spectators, i don't have any facilities. I think it is financial suicide :/

Maybe i should just put some younsters on the first team to loose some matches?

Go for the promotion because at the worst you come straight back down to adelante with massive pile of cash.

well, this is my 2nd season at the club, i might get fired for that so i dunno. Basicly my whole team consists out of leftovers of other teams. I bought 17 new players this season, it will be costly to replace some of them again

There are pros and cons for both but it's better to take the risk and go for promotion because even if you battle for a season you might get some quality intake for the upcoming season :)

Even if you fail... you just go back down to adelante anyways...

Hmm maybe, i do play with some younsters already (5star youngsters, i guess that's about 3 in la liga) I'm trying to develop them since my transfer budget is 500k atm :)

Hmm maybe, i do play with some younsters already (5star youngsters, i guess that's about 3 in la liga) I'm trying to develop them since my transfer budget is 500k atm :)
If you get promoted you get a bigger budget so you can make a couple of marquee signings to stay up.