from down under to the top..........

the story is great mate, could you put some screen shots up of your best performers/transfers?

Mate I'm only going to put Screen shots etc in at the half way point of the season and at the end of the season.

But I will be putting every detail in, and the Sig thingy once the season develops a bit more.

September round up
Results
Arsenal (a) 1-1 (Gerrard) (D)
Lyon (a) 2-1 (Gerrard, N’Gog) (W) UEFA Champions League
Bolton (h) 1-1 (Skrtel) (D)
Chelsea (h) 2-0 (Heskey, Assulin) (W) Carling Cup
Chelsea (a) 0-1 (L)
Wolfsburg (h) 3-2 (Benayoun, Torres, Kuyt) (W) UEFA Champions League

Competition over view
Premier League- 12th (9pts) (Chelsea 1st (22pts))
Champions League Group C- 1st (6pts)
Carling Cup- 4th Round (Cardiff (a)
FA Cup- Yet to enter
Top Scorer- Steven Gerrard (4 Goals)
Highest rated player- Steven Gerrard (7.24)

Chapter 11
Saturday 3rd October 2009

“Welcome back to Anfield, where after 90 minutes Manchester City have inflicted Liverpool’s second defeat of the season. 2-1 to Man City, Jamie where did it go wrong for Steven Curtis’ team today.”

“They started well Richard, Dirk Kuyt’s 15th minute goal gave them the early lead. And it looked good for Liverpool. They controlled the game. And really It was just luck that got Man City back into it. You can see, Liverpool were on the attack, but a swift counter attack, and a slip by Daniel Agger meant Carlos Tevez was able to just tap the ball into the empty net from Lescott’s cross”

“And Jamie it got worse just 10 minutes later.”

“Yeah if we show you this, Bellamy’s pace out done Glenn Johnson, his cross was near perfect and Tevez’s header was even better. Reina didn’t stand a chance. And from then, Man City sat back and. Torres and the reintroduction of Steven Gerrard couldn’t find away through.”

I wasn’t happy we had let the lead slip again, and we found ourselves in 12th place following a 2-1 lose at home to Man City, we were struggling and the pressure was already growing on me. It was only the 3-2 victory over Wolfsburg 4 days earlier that was keeping the press and the vultures at bay.

I walked out of Anfield about 2 hours after the match had finished, the early kick off allowed me time to watch the afternoon’s games. And then, as per the agreement with the chairman, I was being forced to attend a dinner with journalist Kate Taylor.

After watching soccer Saturday, and witnessing Manchester United put 6 past Burnley including a Wayne Rooney hat trick, I showered and changed for the dinner. I took a large swig of my vodka as I adjusted my tie and waited for the cab into town.

The taxi driver recognised me instantly, an Everton fan he took great pleasure in telling me Everton were now 5 places above us, in 8th and we had slipped down to 13th following the days results. And appeared to enjoy mocking me until we finally arrived at The Brasserie at Malmaison on Princes’ dock.

I walked in and was greeted by Kate in the lobby, her beautiful smile, her sensational perfume filling the room. I myself smelt of mint, from the chewing gum I had stuffed in my mouth on the journey over here, in an attempt to disguise the vodka tainted breathe, the last thing I wanted was the press getting wind of my drinking habits.

We were seated and began talking, talking through my life growing up in Norfolk, the career or lack of with Norwich, the move to Sydney and my relationship with Jennifer. Whilst I wasn’t happy talking about it, it actually felt good to get it off, and Kate had an air about her, one that made me trust her the second we started talking. Whether it was those perfect eyes, the smile I don’t know, but I seemed to feel so easy with her. We sat a talked until finally we realised we were the only people in the restaurant. We had really got to know each other, so we shared a taxi, we arrived at the Premier Apartments in Hatton Gardens. The taxi stopped, I offered to pay for whole thing so Kate started to leave. She got out and stopped.

“You want to come in for a drink”​

I declined, so she walked towards the building. I looked at the taxi driver in the mirror, he shook his head and started to pull away, just as we started to pull away, I told him to stop, threw some money through the slot, and jumped out of the taxi.

“Miss Taylor!”​
I shouted

She turned as I jogged over to her, without really thinking I grabbed her and kissed her. The perfect kiss, I didn’t know if it was the talking in the restaurant or the mixture of wine and vodka from earlier in the day, but it felt right, so right. She smiled at me as I pulled away

“I was hoping you were going to do that”​

yo guys I'm back from my holidays!!! Next update will be out tomorrow.

I can only apologies but the jetlag has well and truely hit me today. I planned on sleeping until about 4, and then post a couple of updates, but my plans were put well and truly out by the fact that I slept until 11. And am now going back to bed.

Update will happen tomorrow at somepoint!​

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:13 PM ----------

Chapter 12
Sunday 5th March 2006
Sydney

The final whistle went and our crowd went wild! Not only had we won the game against Central Coast Mariners 1-0, but we had just won the first ever A-League! Our fans on their feet, and our players in a bundle in front of them, me included. It was the perfect moment of ecstasy to cap a perfect season. I had played in all but 2 games (both missed through suspension) for Sydney, and I felt home. Not only had I fallen in love, I had met some amazing people and made some brilliant friends. The closest of which was former Sydney play Jack Stratton. Jack and I were inseparable, except on the pitch. Jack had only made as far as the reserves and never played for the first team, where as I had not only played the majority of games, I had scored 13 from the centre of Midfield and there was talk of a place in the England squad for the 2006 world cup, which turned out to be just paper talk.

We were presented with the trophy, and medal. And after the pictures that would be all over the back pages in the morning were taken, we headed back to the changing room and finally out on the town. We weren’t in the cup, so the game against Central Coast Mariners was our last of the season and having won the league, our boss had told us to go out and enjoy ourselves. So with the rest of the squad we headed to The Ranch Night club, where we were treated like royalty. The V.I.P section closed off just for us and who ever we wanted in their with us. Jennifer was modeling and would have come to join the celebrations later on, so without her we started the party.

Enta in de dance, Plug it in an we begin, Crowd up in de centa, Dey watch (be dibidim)
Watch da way we drop it in a mix timin', Rise and amplifyin' when we come in wit de swing
Just followin-da-back an natrally harmonizin', Climb into position wit synchronized things
Live from out da ghetto, We maximi-ing Sound-o-da Groove Armada, We Supastylin'​

With Groove Armada’s Superstylin blasting out, I headed to the toilets. I Went straight into a cubicle. I looked down and saw a foot poking through from the next cubicle. Playfully and drunkenly I stood on it. There was a yelp, it was Jack.

“That you boy”​

But nobody replied. Moments later I heard the cubicle next to me, door open. So i finished up and went back out to wash my hands, sure enough Jack was there. Laughing his head off. I looked at him and laughed to myself, he turned and I Immediately saw something wasn’t right. He was laughing, his pupils were dilated, and there was a little white boogie on the end of his nose. The door of the cubicle opened again and out walked 2 blokes, 2 big blokes. How that cubicle fit all 3 men in I don’t know. Jack starred at me laughing.

“You want some!?!”

He spluttered at me. I looked at him through the drunken haze, and something happened. In the back of my mind I knew it was wrong, but I couldn’t say no. I even tried, but instead I just said yeah, and I sounded like a school kid. Jack grabbed my arm and dived into his pocket. About a minute later, my head racing over what was about to happen, I was stood in a cubicle with Jack, 2 lines of cocaine in front of me. Jack rolled up a $20 note, and bent down. A quick sniff and 1 line was gone. I started feeling nervous as he handed me the note. I wanted to stop, but I couldn’t help myself. I bent over the system and inhaled the line. It burnt, a sensation I would get used to over the next year. I put my thumb on to my other nostril and sniffed hard, but nothing happened. Me and Jack stumbled out of the cubicle, and suddenly my belly went warm, my eyes and nose stopped stinging and everything, and I mean everything felt great.

We stumbled out of the toilets laughing together, as I grabbed another 3 bottles of champagne, the lights, the music seemingly getting louder as partied. I felt my phone ringing, but didn’t want to answer it, I looked as Jack grabbed me and took for another line, Jennifer. I didn’t care. The night became a blur the only thing I remember is we must have had at least 4 more lines of coke before we eventually left the club.

I woke up the next morning, nit in my bed, but on Jack’s sofa. Still dressed, without my trousers. My phone was buzzing on the floor next to me, but my eyes would focus on it. Then came the bang on the door. I jumped up, and instantly wobbled and fell back to the floor. I just couldn’t get moving, until I heard her voice. Jennifer’s voice on the other side of the door. I bumbled my way over to the door, knocking over a champagne bottle as I went. I opened the door, and Jennifer burst in clutching a paper under her arm.

“So that’s where you are! Can you explain this!”

She threw the paper at me. I looked at it and dread filled my mind. On the front page was a picture of me, Jack and 2 girls who I couldn’t even remember, dancing and spraying champagne everywhere. I looked at Jennifer, suddenly feeling sheepish. But without hesitation I mutter at her.

“Somebody must have spiked our drinks. You know me, I would never do anything to hurt you, I love you too much for that”​

Her anger suddenly turned to genuine concern, she had bought my lies. She came over and hugged me, before Jack stumbled through the door. Before either of us could say anything Jennifer was walking out of the door, dragging me behind her. We got to the door, as I realised I still didn’t have my trousers on, so I quickly ducked back inside a grabbed them, threw them on and headed to the door.

“I’ll ring you in bit boy.”​

I looked at Jack and mouthed to him “Don’t say a thing” and headed out the door. Jennifer was anti-drugs as I thought I was until the previous night. We started driving back to our apartment. I was sweating a lot, so I opened the window, I looked out. Whilst most people would be regretting what happened, and trying to hide it from their partner I wasn’t. I didn’t regret a thing, in fact that whole journey back, all I could think was when can I get some more. 5 lines and I was seemingly hooked.