"From Glory To Glory" - No Matter How Long It Takes!

Kenzie White

Reaction score
***Roberto Di Matteo today had been sacked as manager of West Bromwich Albion and has been replaced by an unknown and inexperienced manager by the name of 'Kenzie White'. Chairman Jeremy Peace had said that "the club needed a new spur of life and to gain promotion into the Premiership in the 1st season of Kenzie White being manager" and he not only said that, he also pointed out "and when were in the Premiership, to stay up on top level and maybe, just maybe, no matter how long it takes, be a top club in the top level of English football and gain glory"

Inexperienced manager Kenzie White said "Im am very suprised to be appointed as manager of West Brom as i have no current skills in a managerial input but aslong as im here and have full trust of the club i am willing to overcome anything that gets in our way and hopefully go from glory to glory".***

As im busy working and doing college i will not be posting everyday but when i do post i will be posting quite alot. I hope everyone follows this story. Thankyou :)

Update:

Since the transfer market has just closed Mr White took his options into consideration and signed a variety of players... Mr White said "I am mostly looking for a striker to fill in the holes of attack in the final third of the pitch, but while doing this i have managed to sign some useful players on loan".

After 4 games into the season West Brom are performing as expected. There currently laying in 3 position with 3 wins and 1 draw.

I have attached my signings and sold players, the Championship table currently, my fixture results, my current squad and the player who is performing extremely well so far.

I will be posting my last 3 games and how they went soon.

View attachment 56452

View attachment 56453

View attachment 56454

View attachment 56455

View attachment 56456

Andwele Slory (weird name) looks like a decent signing. A great victory against Newcastle there ;) Keep it up. It'll just be a matter of time before you get thousands of replies :D

With the transfer season now closed West Brom manager Kenzie White had made significant improvments to his squad.

Signings:

John Fleck from Rangers - Season long Loan View attachment 56476

Diego Biseswar from Feyenoord - Season long Loan View attachment 56477

Garry Kenneth from Dundee United - 925 Thousand View attachment 56478
Vurnon Anita from Ajax - Season long Loan View attachment 56479

Don Cowie from Watford - 500 Thousand View attachment 56480

Giorgos Samaras from Celtic - 2.4 Million View attachment 56481

Gael Kakuta from Chelsea - Season long Loan View attachment 56482

Bonaventure Kalou on a free agent View attachment 56483

West Brom
3 Peterborough 1 - ChampionshipWith West Brom not so confident after some lacklustre pre season results confidence was not to high.

20 Minutes into the game with West Brom destroying Peterborough in possession Gabriel Tamas had a brilliant 25 yard effort what bounced back out of the post which made an easy finish for Simon *** to tap in.

An outstanding performance all game from Andwele Slory which saw him score 2 goals. His first from just inside the box which was a powerful right footed strike on 51 minutes and his second was a one on one with the Peterborough keeper which was slotted home on 88 minutes.

Peterborough Got a consolation goal through a powerful effort from Tommy Rowe which flew into the top left corner of the net from just outside the 6 yard box.
View attachment 56473

West Brom 1 Ipswich 0 - Championship
West Brom yet again destroying in possession there was only 1 goal in this game.

Marek Cech scores a lovely left footed drive from a tight angle just before the half time whistle on 43 minutes.
View attachment 56474

Bristol Rovers 2 West Brom 4 - League Cup 2nd Round
Tightly contested match which Bristol Rovers certainly showing there no pushovers here with West Brom just snatching it in extra time.

On 32 minutes and Bristol Rovers fighting hard they are gifted a goal from a corner by Gonzalo Jara which was an own goal. Bristol Rovers then added to there lead through a pile driver from Darryl Duffy from just outside the box on 61 minutes.

With West Brom staring at defeat a lovely through ball from Youssuf Mulumbu to John Fleck which cut straight through Bristol Rovers defence. John Fleck finishes convincingly with a one on one with the keeper on 64 minutes. On 76 minutes an outstanding volley from 25 yards from Youssuf Mulumbu from a corner levelled the match .

The match then went into extra time. Substitute Don Cowie scores an outstanding free kick from 25 yards on 93 minutes. Another substitute Chris Wood scores a one on one with the keeper after a mess up by the Bristol Rovers defence.

West Brom's left winger Chris Brunt praises manager Kenzie White for the convincing half time team talk which lead to the comeback and made it a entertaining game.
View attachment 56475

Andwele Slory (weird name) looks like a decent signing. A great victory against Newcastle there ;) Keep it up. It'll just be a matter of time before you get thousands of replies :D

Cheers mate.
Im hoping to get quite a few followers but only you at the moment :p

With things shaping up well for West Brom they had a tough meeting with a highly rated Championship team, Sheffield United.

Sheffield United 1 West Brom 2
A tough match ahead with 2 teams which are both considered promotion candidates or better, Champions of the Championship.

Sheffield United started well. A lovely crafted through ball from James Harper landed at Henri Camera's feet but he was fouled in the box by West Broms centre back, Garry Kenneth, Penalty. Ched Evans took the spot kick and slotted it into the bottem left corner of the net on 24 minutes.

On 36 minutes John Fleck equalised for West Brom with a powerful effort from just inside the box which left the keeper rooted to the spot.

Sheffield United was pushing and pushing West Brom for the vital goal. West Brom saw none of the ball for 40 minutes of the second half when manager Kenzie White of West Brom changed his mentality to 'Counter'. This led to the ball being played to Graham Dorrans from just outside the box, he was aloud to much space and he blasted it from 20 yards which beat the goalkeeper to his bottom left. 88 minutes in and West Brom lead. Surely no way back for Sheffield United now. Full time whistle.
View attachment 56564

West Brom 3 Plymouth Argyle 0
With West Brom on a high surely they had this match in the bag as Plymouth were lying 23 in the Championship.

West Brom's loanie midfielder John Fleck had already been performing well this season with an average performance of 7.41 and 3 goals to his name. When on 6 minutes in John Fleck made a run from just inside Plymouth's half which Giorgos Samaras spotted and played a ball over the top of the Plymouth defence, a one on one with the Plymouth keeper and John Fleck smashes it home. 1 nil West Brom.

On 26 minutes Abdoulaye Meite scores a soft header from a corner, the keeper didn't have a clue. 2 nil West Brom.

Giorgos Samaras
then finished of the rout on 29 minutes with a right footed shot from just inside the box. 3 nil.

West Brom then continued to press for extra goals in the seconds half but only came close.
View attachment 56565

I have now managed a 6 game unbeaten streak with 5 wins and 1 draw. Im 1st in the league, 4 points ahead of 2nd place Newcastle United.
View attachment 56569

I have 2 players playing fantastic for me:
John fleck
View attachment 56573

+

Andwele Slory
View attachment 56574

Looks good. I'll try to spread the word about your story :D

That would actually be very nice of you mate :) Maybe mention my story on your story (Which is great) and post the link to my story? I dont mean meant to ask you of to much...