Kucko

Reaction score
Hello all!

Now, let me tell you a bit about my Lower league adventure...
I started a new game, with 5 major leagues and all their divisions (+ I downloaded the lower leagues available too)...
I started without a job - and I didn't want anything to do with the "bigger" clubs - this is LLM!!

I applied for a job at Aschaffenburg in the German Oberliga North - and they asked me to come to an interview.
After a successfull interview - I got offered a 150£ a week contract, for 1 year - I took it!
I was now presented as the new manager for Aschaffenburg...

Season 1:

Board expectations:
- Work with the present staff
- Avoid relegation
- Buy young faces to the first team

Tactics:
4-2-1-3 Offensive - Narrow
You can see the tactic here

Economy:
Starting balance: > -200,000£

It looks pretty challenging - but I love a challenge!
Economy got even worse over time, but I still managed to get some youngsters to the team - on amateur contracts!

Results:

The first season, I won the league!
Quite surprising - but with almost double as many goals as the runner up, I've earned it!
My team evolved like crazy, and adapted to my crazy tactics and instructions - and it resulted in a trophy!

I was promoted to the German Regional Division!
And that was a tough cookie...

Season 2:

Board expectations:
-
Avoid relegation

Tactics:
Still the same

Economy:
Balance > -350,000£

With a even worse balance, I was doomed...
But I took my chances - and I applied for a course so that I could get a National C-Licence and the board accepted it!

Results:

For the next to seasons, I was set to avoid relegation...
But guess what - with my crazy tactics, and some lever transfers, I managed to finish 2nd (1st season) and 3rd (2nd season) in this league - really crazy results!

My success got the club some decent money, and I finally managed to get out of the minus balance...

Season 4:

Board expectations:
- Avoid relegation

Tactics:
Still the same

Economy:
Balance approx. 150,000£

Results:

This was a good season.
I wasn't very active on the transfer market, and I think that I only got a new GK to the team. My team was very young, so they were used to play together - no need for changes...

The successfull team resulted in me winning the German Regional Division, and I was in the Play-offs against Würzburg... I lost the first game 1-0 (away), but won 3-1 at home, and I promoted to the 3rd Bundesliga - a great success for the club! And some pretty decent prize money!

Season 5 & 6:

Board expectations:
- Try to avoid relegation

Tactics:
Still the same

Economy:
Balance approx. 950,000£

Results:

In the next 2 seasons, I thought that I would struggle to avoid relegation...
I actually ended up in the middle in both seasons... But the prize money were low in this league, and the club changed status from "semi-professional" to "professional" - so I had to offer all my star players a fulltime contract - and that killed the economy at last...

Later on, I was offered a job as manager for Plymouth Argyle F.C. - I took the chance, and moved on in my carreer....

Moving to England and Denmark...

I was manager for Plymouth for almost 10 games - but I failed badly and got fired...
I was now without a job again - but not for long... SønderjyskE - in the Danish Premier League - offered me a job, but with a hard chance to keep it - this were their expectations:

Board expectations:
- Avoid relegation (4 matches left, and 16 points to the "safe spots")

That was impossible - I had no chance to save them from relegation, and after losing the first 2 matches, I got fired - this was a bit silly, if you ask me...

After my 2 failures, Brønshøj Boldklub in the Danish 1st division offered me a job - and I, craving for some success, took the chance...

What happened in Brønshøj?

My time in Brønshøj was a great success...
The board expected me to struggle to avoid relegation, but I ended up in top 5, which was a great success.
I didn't buy too many players to the club, because I didn't really know where they we're weak - but a new GK and a new AC was the most noticed transfers made in the club.

I also managed to get myself some licenses working in England, and the 2 danish clubs....
Actually, at the time when i was offered a job in Brønshøj, I could apply for a Continental B License - and so I did...

Did the success stop?

No! After my successfull season at Brønshøj, the German 2nd Bundesliga club TSV 1860 München (Munich) offered me a pretty decent deal, which I could not refuse - so I moved to Germany to continue my career.

The first season back in Germany was okay.
I took over the club when they had only 16 points in 9 matches - I managed to finish off with 42 points after 34 matches, and I see it as a little success for the club. The board though was a little disappointed, and so were some of the players...

And then?.... AND THEN???

I'm at my second season in München (Munich), and at the time, I'm 4th in the league.
I have bought some pretty decent youngsters, and kicked out the party-poopers (the unsatisfied players)..
Oh, and I now have a Continental Pro License, thanks to the clubs strong finances..

I hope you will stay tuned for part 2, which will be available as soon as I finish this season!
I will post my star players, best tactics, and my own stats!

Thanks for reading!
See you soon, guys!

Thanks, Sam!

My team just returned from their winter-break, and won the first 3 league-matches!
My OMC is unsatisfied because I've sold a youngster (15 years) to Bayer Munich for 4mil £ ...
The fans loves me, and so does the board, but he's a general, so I really need him...

I'm looking forward to write the seasonal update :D

Okay, it's time for a seasonal update!

First, let me imform you all, that TSV 1860 München won the German 2. Bundesliga!
It was a close call, and it was all settled in the last game - I had to win against 1. FC Kaiserslautern, and here's how the game was:

1-0 TSV 1860 München ('12 - Tom Abrokat)
2-0 TSV 1860 München ('26 - Bobby Wood)
2-1 1. FC Kaiserslautern ('59)
2-2 1. FC Kaiserslautern ('79)
3-2 TSV 1860 München ('90+1 - Christos Gerardis)

It was settled in the overtime!
And if I didn't win, I would have fallen to the 4'th place, and I would miss the play-off spots.
Instead, I won the league!

Now, who's the talents?

I have one big talent in my team, and his name is Tom Abrokat.
He is an upcomming star, from our own traininggrounds!
My stupid sportdirector actually tried to sell him for less than 1 million £ (!)
Now, let's see his stats:

View attachment 309484

View attachment 309482

As you can see, he is actually a really good player, even though he is young!
He was my top scorer last season, so I keep using him a lot!

Summer-transfers

I'm not that active when the transferwindow is open - and I usually hunt the best deals...
I would like to think, that I made a scoop with the following players:

Jakob Lyng - From AaB (Denmark) - 100,000£
View attachment 309481

He's at my youthteam at the moment, but I'm following his development.

Ronaldo - From Oeste (Brazil) - Free Transfer
View attachment 309479

He's currently on loan at SC Freiburg (at German 2. Bundesliga)

Now, let's sum up what's happened so far:

After my promotion, the board expects me to avoid relegation.
I'm doin VERY good so far - actually, I'm at a second place in the German Bundesliga!
Players like Tom Abrokat, Bobby Wood and my "general", Cininha, are doing a great job!

I'm looking forward to give you a half-season update in December!
And I hope you'll follow my adventure!

See you all!
And good luck in your respective clubs!

- Kucko