Reaction score
I'll be making a story about 1) A player (my son on the game :p) and 2) A manager of Everton. Using the editor I'll make a player called Steven Waring, and hopefully turn him into a worldwide success. I'll also be managing my beloved Everton, and try to take them to Champions League glory. So it will be in 2 parts, a story about the wonderkid and about my progress at Everton.

--

Hello, my name is Steven Waring, but I doubt any of you have heard of me before. I'm 20 years old, and am now currently playing for Everton FC's reserves. A bit about me? Well all I have to say is that I was born to the new Everton boss, Chris Waring. I'm a left winger, sort of like Ashley Young, if only I could ever be like him. I was born in the city of Liverpool, England, and the only reason I'm here today is because of my father. He was never a good footballer, I dare not tell him that or my dream may be over before its begun, but he did teach me a thing or two and make me who I am today. My aim is to become the best left winger this world has ever seen, I probably won't, but I'll be telling you about my journey from nothing to a Premier League Hero, if I work hard enough...

Information:
CA: 90
PA: 200
Left Winger

--

Updates soon and then per month, constructed criticism is welcomed :D

Sounds pretty cool, I'll be following this :)

nice stuff try give some screen shots peolpe likle them alott

Cheers, I hope I can make it better and do a decent layout too

--

Goodison+Park2.jpg

Hmm, Goodison Park, the place I came to every week to see my team play, and now I'm one of those on the pitch. I can't believe its happening to me, my Father, Chris Waring, got the Everton job yesterday, and he brought me into the reserves out of nowhere!? I haven't played football for over 2 years, so hopefully I'll get my match fitness back and play well in the reserves. I don't expect to be in the first team. **** no. I haven't kicked a football for months, let alone play a full 90 minutes, so I just want to get back into shape and stay away from those takeaways! Here are my stats:

10dirl4.png

(P.S, that picture is from some Dane that I changed his data <))

I can't wait for the season to begin, getting my fitness up and achieving my potential, although I may have to wait a while, so I must work extra hard in training and not get on the wrong side of the boss because I have to go and live with him at the end of the day!

--

259j05i.png

Here's the image of the squad, a bit on the short side due to lack of funds, so I'll try to bring in some new faces that can influence our season.

2s1q9hj.png

20qnbf9.png

2vl4290.png

Jagielka, Arteta and Cahill are arguably our 3 best players, and Jagielka and Arteta are both injured until atleast December, however, I won't be replacing them in the transfer window.

35c2bnb.png

Gignac will be my main transfer target, as he's terrific in my other Everton save, and I'll be using 4-3-3 (I'll give the link later) from this website so he'll be needed in my attack.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

Everton vs Everton Reserves

Dear Diary, today was a great day, even though we got slaughtered in possession and quality. I was playing ok until half time, then I was given the captain's armband. I started to play with pride, confidence and imagine me being captain of Everton when I was older. I was ripped by Steven Pienaar and John Heitinga, but I don't mind one bit, my legs are aching after that game I'm that unfit, and they are my idols! I won us a corner near the end of the game, whipped it in and there was Shane Duffy at the near post to head past Tim Howard, man how I'll give my Dad some stick for his shaky defence! Anyway, I have to go now, going out with the lads including Shane Duffy and Seamus Coleman, we're going into town to go clubbing :) See I've made a mate already, just hope I don't do something daft as usual!​

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

andre-pierre-gignac.jpg

André-Pierre Gignac Signs
Chris Waring has used a large chunk of his transfer budget bringing Gignac to Goodison Park. When asked Waring responded with, "André is a terrific player, and yes, signing a player of his quality to a club who's never had the best strikers is great. I hope he will lead this club to any success while I'm manager." Gignac stated the move as a 'Dream come true', and 'too good to turn down.'​

--

Dear Diary, what a week, my Dad receives the Everton job, he signs me up, I make my debut and assist Duffy against his team, go out with some lads from the team, and now one of my favourite players has signed for the club. I can't wait to meet and maybe greet Gignac, he's a terrific player, and seeing him in an Everton shirt would be amazing.​

Everyone, what type of layout would you like to see? Either screenshots with minimal text or detailed and little screenshots or other. I'd like to know how I can make the layout better so it will be much appreciated. :)

I'm going to skip Pre-Season too, and just do from the month of August as I used Pre-Season for fitness and Steve Round took control of the friendly's.

--

August​

UEFA Europa League 4th Qualifying Round Draw
OB vs Everton

Results​

Hull 0-5 Everton
Pienaar; Gignac; Fagan OG; Neville; Waring

Howard;
Coleman; Yobo; Rodwell; Baines
Fellaini;
Pienaar; Bilyaletdinov
Gignac; Vaughan; Saha

"Great win which see's us go top of the table, delighted that we were so clinical infront of goal."
-
OB 0-4 Everton
Gignac x3, Saha

Howard
Neville
Pienaar; Bilyaletdinov
Gignac; Vaughan; Saha

"I'm pleased with the win, I expected nothing less and I'm very pleased we got a few away goals."
-
Everton 3-0 OB
Vaughan; Pienaar; Coleman​

Howard
Gosling
Pienaar; Waring
Baxter; Vaughan; Saha

--

Dear Diary, I welcome the month of August with open arms, because I've been given the number... 27! If I remember it was worn by Lucas Jutkiewicz last season, so taking his number must be a step in the right direction! I was on the bench due to lack of players and plenty of injuries vs Hull, and Bilyaletdinov got knackered after a Russian game so I came on at half time :D:D I done alright, got a free kick on the edge of the box which I crossed to set up Neville to make it 4-0. Seamus whipped in a cross to me on the edge of the box with 5 minutes remaining, and I took my opportunity and made it 5-0! An assist and a goal on my debut and I've only played for 45 minutes! I also played against OB twice in the Europa League, once starting. Overall it was a fantastic month, I hadn't expected playing so much for the first team, and to get a goal on my debut was putting the cherry on top of the cake! Shane Duffy's gone out on loan so I haven't been talking to him, but I went out with Seamus and Dan Gosling this month, which topped a great month off!​

--

League Table
In attachment below.

Next updates will be tomorrow, hope everyone likes the new layout and please keep following! :)

Also, if anyone's wondering why there is still a few days and a game left this month, its because I've had to go off FM and will finish the month off tomorrow showing the Player of the Month etc.

Last edited:
This is kinda an Everton story?
Well, good luck.

Yeah, it was meant to be a bit of both but I guess I've done alot more about Everton than the player :S

I was thinking about trying to do a player and manager story. But couldnt get to work really, and just ended up being about the manager

Any way back to topic........good luck with this. I'll be following.

Thanks, my next update will be soon and I'll be doing more about the player with some screenshots on how the team is doing too.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Dear Diary, goodbye August, you were the best month of my life! I've played for the Everton first team a few times, even in Europe! It was great to go to Denmark to play football with my fellow team mates, and it was also great to score my first goal on my debut! This is certainly a month I'll never forget. Just a few months ago I was at Wembley, watching Everton beating Manchester United on penalties in the FA cup semi final, and spurring on my fellow players. Now MY fellow players, I'm one of them, and its a dream come true! In July I played 4 games. They were against Everton, Eastbourne Boro, Crawley and Carlisle. I didn't play particularly well, but I didn't play bad either. Against Everton I was in the Reserves, and made up I won us a corner, took it and Duffy headed in! That was the only highlight of the month, oh and I went celebrating with none other than Shane Duffy and Seamus Coleman :D Then came August, I played against GH Academy in the reserves and managed to bag 2 goals in the space of 2 minutes! We won 4-0 and I came off at half time, if I would have stayed on a bit longer I might have won man of the match with an 8.8 rating! Then I was called up to the First Team!! I thought it was far too soon, but obviously not, and we went to Hull and I came on for Bilyaletdinov, jeez, thats mouthful! Yeah, anyway, I came on for Bilyaletdinov at half time, managed to create a goal for Phil Neville and then score from a lovely pass by Seamus Coleman to make it 5-0. I ran over to the away fans who were ecstatic, and kissed the badge. What a proud moment :). I came off the bench in Denmark but didn't play great against OB, and since we were carrying a lead back home the gaffer started some fringe players, including me! My first full debut infront of the home crowd, and I got a great applause! I didn't play against Wolves, apparently because the manager wanted to play Pienaar on the left and Osman on the right, and it was very tight until the last 5 minutes when all 3 subs were made, but I don't mind, a month ago I wouldn't even of dreamt being here!​

__

Rest of month​

x5bkb9.png

Given a very tough group with the likes of AEK and Bremen, but I'm sure we can get through.

ohmyc0.png

2dlp5qf.png

Player of the month
2a9w1nm.png

Young Player of the month
mt8rgy.png

Manager of the month
13z8txt.png

My Player of the month

André-Pierre Gignac for scoring in both games he's played in