Reaction score
Chapter one

My name is Alexander Dominque, i will tell you about my life story, it called From Rags To Richs. I was only 3 years old when i discoverd football, me and my dad had gone to park i saw a round thing, i strolled to it and picked it up and had bite of it. It was yuck , i put back on the floor, then i started kicking real hard till i got to my dad he said to me you like that football i shaked my head. We as we walked to my house, my dad kicked the ball to me, when i recived it i kicked real hard back to him. He said to me that is called a pass i replied pass he said well done you know how to say pass, he came up to me and shaked my hair. We arrived at the house it wasn't big at all( It was in Boulogne). There was a one room where we eat ,sleep and do other stuff my dad worked 24/5, he was only home at weekends. i spent most my time with my mum at home, we didn't have enough money to go to school. I grew up there. When i was 7 we moved out of there and got a 3 room house with a tv( in Calais) I always watched football, i got mocked outside with my other friends Pierre and Jacques ( Peter and James in English). We always played football they said i was very talented at football. One day the rich kids challenge us to a match, we accepted there challenge , it was a great match we won 6-3 , i scored 2 goals and set up 3, i a man approached me and said would like to play for my under 8 team ( they where called Calais Destoyers) i replied yes i would love too, we walked to my house as fast as we could not speaking a word, we arrived there i said to my mum and dad guess what, they said what i said Calais Destoyers want me to play for them they told me to go watch tv while they talk to the person, i went off not really i want next door to them put my ear on the wall and listened they where dicussin for 1 hour or so they called me, they said to me you can play for them i was so happy and excited. On the first day of traning i was really scared because everyone was looking at me. We started we shooting practies i was great at that, then we went on to dribbling the man said to me i was fantastic and then we went on to defending i was really rubbsih, we ended we a match which we won 5-3. I came every saturday to training for 2 years expected one saturday i didn't apper, i didn't go because my dad had dead, he had heart attack at work. I was only 9 years old i was crying in bedroom for 2 days i had dream that night i saw my dad in my dream he said i will always be in your heart he also said i know you can become a footballer. My Grandmother and Grandfather moved in 5 days later, Ever sinced i joined that team my recored was 45 goals and 55 set ups in 75 matchs imperssive. One day my manager told me to play very good i asked him why he said a surprise, that day i scored a hat-rick.
My manager said can i come home with you i replied sure we walked home we didn't speak a word. I arrvied home i went to the bedroom and started kicked the ball at the wall some many times, my mother called me out and said that we are moving i asked here where she said england where about Nottingham Forest i replied wow why she said they want you to play for them i was overjoyed . We moved to england i got into the Nottingham Forest team where i enjoyed 150 games scoring 75 goals and 85 set ups then i moved to Liverpool where i had 163 games scoring 100 goals and set up 65, i left England and went to Baraclona where i had 234 games scoring 140 goals set up 100 then i went to Napoil and i had 75 games scoring 45 goals set up 50 , i went back to France and played for OM played 120 games scoring 75 set up 50 i left OM to go to the MLS where i was with New York played 50 games scoring 25 set up 30. After that i retired from football

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:11 PM ----------

images

Nottingham Forest Part Companys With Comp Billy Davies
Today Nottingham Forest have sacked Billy Davies because he had a arugment with the Nottingham Forest board he made clear that he wanted more money but Nottingham Forest board refused to give the money. Now they are without a Manager with Pre season come soon so who will become the next Nottingham Forest ?

images

images

Nottingham Forest Fans Want Lengend Back At City Ground

Today Nottingham Forest Fans have gone on a riot, they have said that if they don't bring Alexander Dominque they will continue till the city is smached. The Nottingham council have pleaded to Nottingham Forest to bring back one of there lengends. Will Nottingham Forest bring the lengend back?
images

Last edited:
good start fella, i will be following this, along with the Palermo one

cheers

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

images

Nottingham Forest Bring Axelander Dominque Back

Today Nottingham Forest announce that they have took back the Nottingham Forest lengend form his home country France, The fans are really happy that they have there Lengend back at the city ground, he has signed a 4 and a half year contarct which is worth around about 2 millon pounds, the board have said that they are very happy and it nice to have lengend back.

images

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

images

PRESS CONFERENCE

Alex: Good Morning
Media; Good Morning
Alex feel free to ask questions
Media ok how does it feel to be back
Alex a great feeling i just can't stop smiling
Media What apporach will you make
Alex i will go for free flowing football
Media are you going to spend in the transfer window
Alex there will be minor changes
Media do think you going to win the league