robmkdon

Reaction score
Today is a monumental day in the history of a small town boy who goes by the name of "Robert Lewis". I am a 25 year old lad born on the 3rd May 1987, I describes myself as a humble character despite demanding being referred to as Sir. I am a massive football fan with a lack of footballing success but all that is hopefully going to change as i thrust myself into the industry attempting to go to worlds unknown, by rewriting history and winning the top tier of each 5 continents top tier domestic league and claiming the continents biggest prize which is the continental prize i.e champions league etc.i would like to reveal a bit about myself before the cameras tell you the rest, I am an avid Football fan and my hometown loved club are Milton Keynes Dons. My footballing involvement is limited and i only ever established myself as a Sunday league footballer. I am currently located in Bedfordshire but will be scouring the globe for a managerial role.Ihope as i allow the cameras to follow my progress that you the public will follow my progression in the football management world.Tuesday 17th July 2012Today was a very eventful day in the life of a young managerial hopeful as i began my quest by travelling to South Africa to apply for some managerial vacancies however none of these materialised as i was not keen on the terms negotiated by the board and felt that my duties lie elsewhere. The most noteable club talks broke down with were the African Warriors as i found it hard to alk away from a club with such a polarising name it almost sounded like destiny. It was back to england to evaluate where my career was heading.Monday 30th JulyAfter a host of unsuccesful job applications it came as a surprise today when i was offered the Job at Havant and waterlooville which i was more than happy to accept and now i will begin my managerial venture.Wednesday 1st AugustThe last few days have been extremely eventful and breathtaking which is why i declined to meet the media and decided to focus on getting to know my staff and squad as well as keeping a low profile. There was no time to waste though as we had an important match approaching against Swindon SuperMarines. I say important as despite it being a friendly it was the first chance to see my squad impress.

Last edited:
this thread is not in use anymore i made a schoolboy error and left my laptop on with game loaded and hadnt noticed that my network game setting had carried over and there was a force continue timer that has ruined the game. sorry guys i will be posting an active story shortly regarding nottinham forest and walking in cloughs footsteps :) ive requested this thread be deleted

Could have just restarted the save again

this thread is not in use anymore i made a schoolboy error and left my laptop on with game loaded and hadnt noticed that my network game setting had carried over and there was a force continue timer that has ruined the game. sorry guys i will be posting an active story shortly regarding nottinham forest and walking in cloughs footsteps :) ive requested this thread be deleted

I'd quit while ur behind rob u dont seem to have much luck :'(