From the UK to the USA and beyond - An Englishman's Journey

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 14.10.27.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 14.22.14.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 14.22.31.png

Dael Fry connects with a Gonzalo Martinez corner to give us an early lead at Selhurst Park against Manchester United. After a good first half performance we go in 1-0 up. Okereke then joined in on the act in the 51st minute getting his 5th of the season after returning from AFCON. Paredes went close to a third but De Gea was equal to it. He did eventually add a third to give us a fantastic three points against Manchester United! Great result from the lads! This was without both Zaha and Greenwood.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 14.26.46.png

I've been offered a new contract from Crystal Palace but I've decided I am going to delay the offer until the end of the season and then make my decision. There are a few very interesting jobs available and I'm eager to see where these opportunities can take me.

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 14.27.03.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 14.47.35.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 14.48.00.png

Despite a dominating first half performance, we weren't able to take the lead. Nick Pope was playing fantastic for Burnley between the sticks. Absolutely against the run of play, Burnley got their first in the 2nd half. Mason Greenwood then got into the box and was brought down for a penalty and Cucho tucked away his 20th of the season. Ben Mee quickly restored Burnley's lead to 2-1 from a free kick. Substitute David Okereke managed to equalise from a tight angle with a wonderful finish. A poor pass from Bazoer to his keeper is picked up by the alert Cucho who makes it 3-2. He then goes close to making it 4 but is denied by Pope. See then EQUALISED IN ADDED TIME... sometimes I really hate football. We deserved the win so much...

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 14.50.19.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 15.07.46.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 15.08.08.png

We come up against rock bottom Swansea City at Selhurst Park next.Cucho managed to give us the lead from a well worked corner routine. Gonzalo Martinez then picks out Dael Fry from a corner to make it 2-0 before the break. Gonzalo Martinez piled on the misery, adding a third in the second half. Vagnoman then picked out.Cucho for his second to make it 4-0 as we ran rampant. A good victory and clean sheet to go with it. With this loss, Swansea were relegated to the Championship.

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 15.14.07.png

Happy to accept another one-year deal to keep me at Crystal Palace. At the back end of this season, our form has been tremendous and I think that's partly due to all of our new signings starting to bed in properly. Having signed so many young players at the start of the year from abroad, its taken them a while to settle and I'm hoping moving forwards, we are able to add one or two quality additions but keep the core nucleus to have a real go at the Premier League next year.

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 15.16.51.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 15.35.46.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 15.36.16.png

The final game of the month see's the visit of the sky blue side of Manchester as City roll into town. After a brilliant month, I'm hoping to round it off with at least a point. A good first half where I'd say we had the better of the game ends 0-0. Gabriel Jesus was able to fire them into the lead in the 55th minute. Manchester City were able to hold onto their lead and that led to them capturing the Premier League title, 13 points clear of Arsenal in 2nd Place.​

Attachments

• 1587649693961.png
    1587649693961.png
    194.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 15.12.40.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 15.12.40.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 54
Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 18.16.42.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 18.08.29.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 18.08.57.png

We found ourselves 1-0 down within 60 seconds after a mistake at CB saw Callum Wilson run clean through. We were able to grab the equaliser courtesy of a 25-yard stunner from Tonali. We then completed the turn around through David Okereke who added another to distally for the season. Pablo Rosario washable to equalise for Bournemouth before the half time whistle. Sakho then made ANOTHER HUGE mistake, undercutting a backless to Fruchtl and leaving him in no mans land. 3-2 Bournemouth. Roles reversal as Paredes scored after latching onto a Okereke pass but our lead didn't last long with David Brooks putting them 4-3 up again. Joel Ward was able to equalise! 4-4, a great game for the neutrals! Some shocking defending on show. Zaha should've made it 5-4 but failed to convert. Full time 4-4 and due to the crazy nature of the game, the result was just about fair.

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 18.29.39.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 18.29.59.png

A difficult encounter saw Liverpool travel to Selhurst Park. Haaland managed to put the visitors ahead with a good header within the first ten minutes. Cucho then grabbed his 24th of the season, latching onto a Zaha pass to equalise on the 15 minute mark. Haaland then scored his 30th of the season, tucking past Fruchtl. 2-1. We almost equalised through Comert who was starting in for the injured Bradaric. Okereke equalised straight after half time for his 8th of the campaign. We were then undone by a free kick with Alexander Arnold heading into an empty net. Cucho was able to equalise AGAIN for us for his 25th of the season! Ward then unfortunately put the ball into his own net for 4-3. Tonali then scored a rocket of a volley to equalise AGAIN. A great finish by the Italian.

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.02.31.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.02.53.png

Our final game of the season is away against Norwich City at Carrow Road. Norwich currently sit in 18th place so we'll be hoping to finish the season on a high and secure a top 10 finish for the second year in a row. Tonali broke the deadlock with a fantastic finish. He is a brilliant player and has improved over the course of this year. This should bode well for next year when he's aclimatised to the Premier League. Pukki was able to hit back and make it 1-1 a few minutes later. 1-1 at HT. Krul was on top form. Substitute Kondogbia managed to get us back in the lead with an hour played. A thunderous strike from the edge of the box beating Krul. Sub Greenwood had the ball in the net but was ruled out for offside. Gonzalo Martinez smashed home our third though shortly afterwards to secure the points. A good end to a rollercoaster season.

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.19.23.png

We finish 10th. A respectable position and matching our expectations. We conceded way to many goals for my liking. Sakho and Cahill are certainly past their best. Cahill is retiring at the end of the season and I think Sakho is now past his best so this is the area of the team I'll be looking at mostly over the summer. Bradaric and Vagnoman are going to be much better for their experience this year and should be better next. Tonali and Paredes were solid and did a great job in the middle. Okereke was finally starting to find some goalscoring form in the last few weeks of the season and that gives us hope going into next. Cucho was tremendous and scored some really key goals for us this year.

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.04.35.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 15.36.06.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 15.36.06.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 18.08.08.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 18.08.08.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.03.34.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.03.34.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 57
Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.24.21.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.24.55.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.25.20.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.26.55.png

Happy in the end but feel like this was always going to be a building season. With so much turnover in the squad and ensuring we got rid of the old dead stock that wouldn't cut it and have brought in players who are going to improve every time they put on the Palace jersey. The media are happy with how we've done. The board are delighted we've managed to accomplish an objective 5 years ahead of schedule so we'll be looking forward to our next vision update.

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.28.25.png
Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.28.46.png

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.31.12.png

Cucho Hernandez scored 25 in 43 this year which is a fantastic return on his first year at Crystal Palace. The Colombian has come on leaps and bounds and is on the way to becoming one of the best strikers in the Premier League.

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.32.16.png

Gonzalo Martinez is a constant thorn in the side of any defender up against him and I feel he was key to ensure we did well. Zaha didn't have the best of years and Martinez made up for the lack of goals and assists from Zaha.

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 19.33.50.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 03.37.46.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 03.38.45.png

Again, this year, I've added some PROVEN quality to my side. Under was on the transfer list so I snapped him up. Todd Cantwell was relegated with Norwich and I've got him on loan until the end of the season as a backup winger. Kenny will be back up to Vagnoman after Ward left on a free transfer. Diogo Jota and Diakhaby were our two key tranfers. Diakhaby coming in to replace Sakho. Colombian international Cuesta was brought in to provide further competition for CB places. Ayrton Lucas, the Brazilian full back was brought in from Spartak to provide competition at Left Back with Bradaric. Gutierrez is a 19-year-old Argentinian striker who was signed for a snip. We still may make changes but I'll update if and when we do!

MOUCTAR DIAKHABY
Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 03.46.00.png

CARLOS CUESTA
Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 03.46.34.png

JOSE MANUEL GUTIERREZ

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 03.47.42.png

DIOGO JOTA

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 03.49.20.png

MAARETEN VANDEVOORDT
Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 03.53.49.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 03.40.57.png

Very happy to offload some of those who haven't quite worked out. Lamela went to Burnely for a healthy £15 million fee to help us balance our books. Sorloth left for Trabzonspor, whilst 31-year-old Mamadou Sakho departed to Cagliari, he was past his best now and wasn't great last year. A number of youngsters went out on loan and those who I found weren't good enough didn't have their contracts renewed. Some victims of this were Wayne Hennessey, Joel Ward and Connor Wickham. Gary Cahill also retired which meant we had to fill another gap.​

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 04.35.35.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 04.42.06.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 04.42.29.png

A fantastic first half performance on the opening day gives us a 4-0 lead at the half time whistle. The boys have been exceptional and torn Leicester to pieces. Diogo grabs a debut goal, Zaha, Cucho and Martinez all opened their accounts for the season. Staggeringly Leicester managed to get the score back to 4-3 but substitute Cengiz Under came on and smashed home on his debut to give us a 5-3 lead. A fantastic three points on the opening day. Delighted with the way the boys played.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 05.16.38.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 05.16.55.png

Leandro Paredes scores a dreamer in the first 10 minutes at Craven Cottage to give us the lead. Cucho doubled our advantage after a wonderful cross from Zaha. Cucho then played through Diogo for his 2nd in as many games for us. Paredes turned provider and put Cucho clean through for his second! 4-0 at halftime! Despite a quiet second half, it was another fantastic display from the boys and six points from six is an incredible start to the season.It was important to start strongly in the first two games with Manchester City and Arsenal rounding off the month in Premier League fixtures.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 05.38.04.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 05.38.31.png

Today, we welcome Manchester City, they are also 6 points out of 6 from the first two games. Think we've got the side to really have a go at them today. Despite making some great chances early on, City took the lead going 1-0 up through Sergio Aguero. Foden scored a brilliant second for Man City, unfortunately for us. Substitute Gutierrez took just three minutes to smash home his first. A brilliant finish, GAME ON. Unfortunately, we weren't able to get another and it stayed 2-1. A respectable performance. Still happy with our start.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 05.48.46.png

I've added Romain Ferrier to a very strong backroom staff. He was caretaker manager of Rennes twice and will only get better with time. He is just 45 years old and I'm delighted to have him on board.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 05.49.58.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 06.06.32.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 06.06.55.png

We then had the visit of West Ham in the 2nd Round of the Carabao Cup. We knew this wouldn't be easy by any means and therefore despite. tweaking the side to give some a game, it'll be astrong side out. A good first half see's Juan Manuel Gutierrez smash home his 2nd on his first start. Centre half Cuesta added our second and his first ever Palace goal before Gutierrez trebled our advantage and Cucho quarupled it! A non-stop thunderous performance from our attacking lads. Cengiz Under, Gutierrez and Cucho particularly playing well. 4-0 at half time! Fornals scored a brilliant free kick for the visitors after the break to make it 4-1 before Diop added a second for West Ham. We held on to keep it 4-2 and advanced comfortably through to the next round. Under was wonderful, making three assists but was taken off injured late in the second half. I hope its not too bad!

FINAL GAME OF THE MONTH AND TRANSFER UPDATES ON NEXT UPDATE

View attachment 499782

View attachment 499784

View attachment 499785

A fantastic first half performance on the opening day gives us a 4-0 lead at the half time whistle. The boys have been exceptional and torn Leicester to pieces. Diogo grabs a debut goal, Zaha, Cucho and Martinez all opened their accounts for the season. Staggeringly Leicester managed to get the score back to 4-3 but substitute Cengiz Under came on and smashed home on his debut to give us a 5-3 lead. A fantastic three points on the opening day. Delighted with the way the boys played.

View attachment 499796

View attachment 499797

Leandro Paredes scores a dreamer in the first 10 minutes at Craven Cottage to give us the lead. Cucho doubled our advantage after a wonderful cross from Zaha. Cucho then played through Diogo for his 2nd in as many games for us. Paredes turned provider and put Cucho clean through for his second! 4-0 at halftime! Despite a quiet second half, it was another fantastic display from the boys and six points from six is an incredible start to the season.It was important to start strongly in the first two games with Manchester City and Arsenal rounding off the month in Premier League fixtures.

View attachment 499798

View attachment 499799

Today, we welcome Manchester City, they are also 6 points out of 6 from the first two games. Think we've got the side to really have a go at them today. Despite making some great chances early on, City took the lead going 1-0 up through Sergio Aguero. Foden scored a brilliant second for Man City, unfortunately for us. Substitute Gutierrez took just three minutes to smash home his first. A brilliant finish, GAME ON. Unfortunately, we weren't able to get another and it stayed 2-1. A respectable performance. Still happy with our start.

View attachment 499800

I've added Romain Ferrier to a very strong backroom staff. He was caretaker manager of Rennes twice and will only get better with time. He is just 45 years old and I'm delighted to have him on board.

View attachment 499801

View attachment 499802

View attachment 499803

We then had the visit of West Ham in the 2nd Round of the Carabao Cup. We knew this wouldn't be easy by any means and therefore despite. tweaking the side to give some a game, it'll be astrong side out. A good first half see's Juan Manuel Gutierrez smash home his 2nd on his first start. Centre half Cuesta added our second and his first ever Palace goal before Gutierrez trebled our advantage and Cucho quarupled it! A non-stop thunderous performance from our attacking lads. Cengiz Under, Gutierrez and Cucho particularly playing well. 4-0 at half time! Fornals scored a brilliant free kick for the visitors after the break to make it 4-1 before Diop added a second for West Ham. We held on to keep it 4-2 and advanced comfortably through to the next round. Under was wonderful, making three assists but was taken off injured late in the second half. I hope its not too bad!

FINAL GAME OF THE MONTH AND TRANSFER UPDATES ON NEXT UPDATE

So how much did you spend and receive?

So how much did you spend and receive?
We had £60 million budget. We were then able to raise £50m through player sales. We freed up a large amount of wage budget due to expiring contracts of Wickham and co. Benteke and a few other deals which included us contributing to the players wages ran out in the summer. Which meant we had a huge war chest to spend. We then brought in these for the amounts listed. Zigo was sent straight back out on loan. We then sold some transfer clauses swell to raise another £5m. A few of these deals have future incentives included.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 14.35.03.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 14.36.44.png

I have named my second 23-man-squad for the upcoming game against Central African Republic on 3/9/2021.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 14.37.04.png

1587735514877.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 14.54.06.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 14.54.31.png

The final game of the month takes us to Arsenal and the Emirates. We dominated Arsenal in the opening 20 minutes and managed to break the deadlock via Leandro Paredes. Diogo Jota managed to double our advantage in the 80th minute with a fantastic solo effort. Sergino Dest was able to score in the 96th minute for Arsenal but that wasn't enough to salvage anything from the game and we went to 3 wins and 1 loss from four games in the Premier League. An unstoppable performance!

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 14.56.38.png

A fantastic month ensures we sit 2nd place at the end of August. A superb month for the boys. A really wonderful effort. Only dropping points against last years Champions and easing past West Ham in the cup is a great achievement and should set us on our way this year!

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 14.55.45.png

Leandro Paredes comes away with Player of the Month. What a fantastic signing this man has turned out to be. Integral to the way we play. Cucho did well to finish third as well.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.12.50.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.15.41.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.16.01.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.16.25.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.16.36.png

Attachments

• 1587736482807.png
    1587736482807.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.02.41.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.02.41.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 56
Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.29.25.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.43.50.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.44.11.png
Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.44.26.png

We had lift off in under 10 minutes with Bayo scoring easily. Gnaka then added to our tally, making it 2-0. Hamed Junior Traore added our third shortly after and then Eric Bailly added our 4th before 25 minutes had passed. Bayo then scored directly from kick off to make it 5-0. African Republic were then reduced to 10 men before half time. We had to wait until the 60th minute for our 6th with Cornet smashing home from a cross. Cornet then smashed home Ivory Coast's 7th and his second. The eighth came from skipper Serge Aurier who lashed home. Bayo should have had his hat trick but fluffed his lines. Aurier added our ninth a few minutes later. A thoroughly dominant performance and result to go with it.Was in the bag from the first goal. A great performance. The match facts are STAGGERING. 70 shots with 32 on target!

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.46.30.png

The first game of the month club-wise saw us take on Newcastle United at Selhurst Park. Douglas Costa came into the bench and just to give you a look at how strong our side is now. This was our Starting XI and subs. P.S. I never play a substitute keeper!
Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.57.23.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 16.11.04.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 16.11.20.png

Josha Vagnoman broke the deadlock cutting in from right back and powering one into the far corner. A thunderous strike. Despite a few other strikes from others, we go in at 1-0 up. Douglas Costa is introduced with 35 minutes remaining. Despite peppering the Newcastle goal throughout the entire first and second half we were unable to double our advantage but never looked once like we would concede. We again managed 39 shots on their goal. Another fantastic achievement and another three points, onto the next one!

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 16.29.48.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 16.30.11.png

The next game will see us travel to West Ham's London Stadium, they'll be keen to avenge their loss in the Carabao Cup. Douglas Costa will make his full debut, in for Gonzalo Martinez. They came flying out of the blocks with Jarrod Bowen tucking home from a through ball. Juan Mata then scored from a free kick to double their lead.. much to my annoyance. Vagnoman then cut in from the left after a throw-in and scored his second in as many matches. 2-1. Zaha was then sent off for a second bookable offence to bring us down to 10 men with 20 minutes left. In the 85th minute, Gonzalo Martinez curled home a wonderful free kick to complete our comeback. WITH THE FINAL KICK OFF THE GAME, RIGHT BACK VAGNOMAN'S THROUGHBALL FREEKICK FINDS GUTIERREZ WHO TUCKS AWAY EFFORTLESSLY! 3-2! WITH NO CHANCE TO RESPOND!!

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 16.49.59.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 16.50.13.png

Our next game is a trip to Gillingham in the Carabao Cup and this time we will rest a number of players to ensure they're ready for the important home game against Wolverhampton Wanderers' at the weekend. Despite hammering away at their goal, we were unable to score until the 17th minute when Comert nodded home from a corner. Douglas Costa double our advantage with his first in Crystal Palace colours. Cengiz Under is causing Gillingham havoc on the right wing. Job done. 2-0.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.05.07.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.05.22.png

Next up was Diogo's former employers, Wolverhampton Wanderers. They'd been flying high in the Premier League this season as well which meant this was likely to be a fierce game. Cucho should have made it 1-0 mission a clear cut chance. It wasn't until the 60th minute, the game really started. Wolves giving away a penalty and Cucho tucking away confidently to make it 1-0. Tonali then completed a fantastic counter attack to double our advantage to two. Diakhaby almost made three from a corner. Diogo Jota finally scored in the 79th minute to secure the points against his old club and sent the Wolves home howling. Another wonderful result.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.06.56.png

A month in which we won every single game we were involved in. We were solid defensively and showed immense character to come from behind. We demonstrated our strength in depth, changing our entire 11 for our match against Gillingham and still winning with a dominant performance. This month has been amazing and I can't wait to start attacking October and November now. Its unbelievable to be 1st position in the Premier League, even with it being so early on. Its been an amazing achievement and the longer it continues, the better chance we have of achieving Europe next year.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.07.49.png

Well done in the league so far mate! Let's hope you can keep it going!

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.16.50.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.27.17.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.27.34.png

The first game of the month will see us visit newly promoted Bristol City who were struggling at the foot of the table. We come up against former player Benno Schmitz who starts right back for Bristol City.Gonzalo Martinez wins a penalty from Schmitz and Cucho tucks away his 6th of the season. 1-0. Autret was then awarded his second yellow card and sent off for Bristol City. Vagnoman needlessly lunges in two footed and gets a red card himself. Gonzalo Martinez secured the points with ten minutes remaining, latching onto a cross and volleying beyond the outstretched keeper. 2-0 and game over.

Crystal Palace have tried offering me a new three-year-deal but I am going to walk away at this stage as I don't want to sign anything. I don't want to do anything to ruin our current run...

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.31.25.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.32.33.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.37.19.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.58.51.png

This is a huge game that we must win if we want to advance. Win this and we'll be through. We have MORE than enough quality to see off Burkina Faso here and I'll be looking for the lads to make a statement.

It took just two minutes for Zaha to hit the post. Against the run of play Burkina Faso took the lead. Vice captain Kessie was able to smash us back level in the second half. Nicolas Pepe was testing the keeper at every opportunity. Burkina Faso then got a second completely against the run of play to make it 2-1. ABSOLUTE ROBBERY. We lose 2-1 and go out in the World Cup Qualifying 3rd Round and I couldn't be more annoyed. How ridiculous are these stats.....

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.59.25.png

Can't fault my own performance on this one. When you've got overpaid pre-madonnas who don't turn up for their country like Pepe in your squad, your going to struggle. Absolute BOLLOCKS.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.41.54.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.42.40.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.16.50.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 18.13.17.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 18.13.27.png

Back to the joys of club football and we welcome Aston Villa to Selhurst Park. A quiet first half ends 0-0. Despite absolutely dominating, Aston Villa manage to bleed out a 1-0 win. Two robberies in a matter of days. We need to finish our chances....

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 19.50.04.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 19.50.20.png

The next game of the season takes us to Anfield against the most reputable club in the world, Liverpool. An extremely close first half ended 0-0, both sides creating chances. Liverpool had two goals disallowed for offside. In the second half, we come out firing, Cucho tucking past Alisson to make it 1-0. Cucho Hernandez then took the ball of their centre half and ran through alone and tucks it past Alisson. Brazillian Douglas Costa then grabbed a third to secure a monumental three points at Anfield! We completely and utterly outplayed Liverpool and they'll be gutted to have lost in this fashion. A great way of bouncing back after the disappointment at home to Villa.

FINAL TWO GAMES OF THE MONTH AND TABLE IN NEXT UPDATE...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.15.42.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 17.15.42.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 56
1587755827351.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 21.18.26.png

CARABAO CUP FOURTH ROUND

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 21.18.38.png

Our next challenge came away at the Tottenham Tottenham Stadium against Spurs in the Carabao Cup. A difficult game awaited us. Tonali managed to score within the first six minutes latching onto a brilliant Cucho cross. He then made the most of a lapse of concentration at the back and ran through to double our lead to 2-0! Before the 15 minute mark, Douglas Costa added our third before the 16th minute! What a rampant performance from the lads. Spurs are falling apart. Douglas Costa adding his second on 22 minutes! 4-0! Troy Parrott grabbed one back late in the first half. 4-1 at HT. Diogo had a goal disallowed after HT so it stayed 4-1. Cucho finished the romp at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, adding his second and our 5th of the afternoon.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 21.21.12.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 21.21.35.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 21.35.07.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 21.35.37.png
Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 21.35.52.png

The final game of the month brings us up against Manchester United at Old Trafford. A fantastic first half performance we've dominated ends up finishing 0-0. We've had the better chances and been the better side. The second half was exactly the same, with De Gea pulling out some amazing saves. Martinez' free kick was saved acrobatically by De Gea in the 70th minute. Danie James nicks one at the other end, completely against the run of play! Absolutely heart breaking. Sub Under went extremely close, lifting his shot ironically over the bar.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 21.36.56.png

We are in a fantastic position 11 games in. Just three points off league leaders and oil rich Manchester City. Losing two games unfortunately, I'm very excited about the rest of the season after doing so well in such a difficult month.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 21.37.39.png

Attachments

• 1587759529860.png
    1587759529860.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 50
Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 22.41.48.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 22.42.26.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 22.42.08.png

Our first game of November took us back home to Selhurst Park to face Southampton who were struggling. Cucho and Diogo linked up for Cucho to snap up another goal. He added his 12th of the season shortly after to give us a 2-0 lead. Southampton were able to nick one back but were pegged back by Diogo Jota five minutes later. 3-1. Tonali secured the points with a thunderous drive from 30 yards. A good performance from the attacking lads and with injuries and suspensions. Cuesta and Vagnoman were both left out for Fry and Kenny. Ward-Prowse grabbed a last minute consolation but the points were already ours. Another win.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 23.14.01.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 23.14.15.png

Our next trip was the short one to Vicarage Road to face newly promoted Watford. Vallejo gifted us a penalty and Cucho Hernandez scored a goal he'll never forget against his old club from the spot. 1-0. Hagi was able to equalise early in the second half. Cuesta was able to grab what we hoped to be the winner in 89th minute! A fantastic smash and grab despite being the better side I thought we'd have an issue when missing a number of chances but after a fantastic header, we secured another huge three points!

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 23.32.26.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 23.32.52.png

The final game was a the visit of Bournemouth who took an early lead through a free kick. Despite hammering on the door, we weren't able to get our equaliser until 58th minute through sub David Okereke. A frustrating afternoon but another undefeated month. Very, very good.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 23.34.01.png

A world class performance this year. So far over expectations its frightening and our wrecking machine keeps steamrollering on. WELL DONE BOYS! COME ON YOU EAGLES! PALACE TILL I DIE!

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 23.34.37.png

LEANDRO PAREDES IS OUT INJURED FOR 2/3 MONTHS - ABSOLUTELY GUTTED!

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 23.36.56.png

CRYSTAL PALACE - TAKEOVER RUMOURS?!

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 23.38.22.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 23.54.09.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 23.57.16.png

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 23.54.33.png

The first game of the month saw Everton visit Selhurst Park and despite being the better side we were unable to break through against them. It stayed 0-0. Another game unbeaten.

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 00.13.01.png

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 00.13.16.png

A brilliant run from Zaha early on finds him in a great area who delivers to Cucho. 1-0. Our GK was able to then save a penalty after Vagnoman brought them down in the box. 1-0 at HT. Burnley keeper kept them in the game denying Jota and Cucho on multiple occasions. Annoyed we didn't make it more comfortable but a win is a win.

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 00.42.21.png

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 00.42.40.png

Next up, we welcomed Chelsea from Stamford Bridge. After a dominating first half performance, Cergiz Under was able to give us the deserved lead on 18 minutes. Mason Mount equalised on 25 minutes to make it 1-1 at Selhurst Park. Alonso was then sent off in the 44th minute for a 2nd yellow card offence. Cucho almost doubled our lead before HT. AN ABSOLUTE SCREAMER FROM LEFT BACK LUCAS GIVES US A 2-1 LEAD! We hold on for 2-1, another AMAZING result against high flying Chelsea!

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 00.45.13.png

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 00.47.17.png

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 01.00.54.png

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 01.01.10.png

We have a huge opportunity to get into a semi-final in our next match against Nottingham Forest. Lower league opposition who haven't been setting the world alight. We have a number of players injured and suspended but we should have more than enough to get past Forest.Tonali smashed us into the league from outside the box after brilliant run from Henrique. Tonali then doubled his tally and ours, with a fantastic drive making it 2-0 before half time. Cergiz Under ensured the semi-finals with a fantastic finish. Great result. 3-0. Job done. Onto the Semi-final.

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 15.51.40.png

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 15.52.09.png

Our next match is away against Spurs in the Premier League. Dael Fry gives us a deserved lead within the opening 10 minutes, nodding home from a corner. Kane forced an own goal from Vandevoordt. Comert then added a second. Cucho missed a penalty but it was avenged by Costa who tucked away his first since returning from injury. Spurs were able to grab one back for 3-2 but Cucho grabbed one to make up for his penalty miss. 4-2 at HT.

Douglas Costa added our 5th a minute after the break, restoring our three goal lead. Cucho made it 6 shortly later to make it 6-2 and secure the points for us. A brilliant three points again.

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 06.05.12.png

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 06.05.25.png

Our next games us take on Brighton away at the Amex. Monchu giving us a lead in the first half through a screamer. Diakhaby latched onto a free kick from Monchu to double our lead. 2-1 at HT. Gray smuggled one into our net for 2-1.Brighton snatched an equaliser with 2 minutes remaining in normal time.

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 15.55.32.png

Rumours are swirling at Crystal Palace with a takeover attempt worth £181M.

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 15.55.54.png

Current owner and chairman Steve Parish has urged the potential new owners to complete their takeover ASAP so that manager Victor Eze (me) can operate in the Transfer Market in January and has threatened to pull the plug if it isn't completed soon.

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 15.57.16.png

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 16.13.01.png

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 16.13.11.png

Our final game of the month takes us up against Liverpool. Cucho took just five minutes to latch onto a long ball from the keeper and tuck it past Alisson to make it 1-0. Liverpool were able to get one backin the last few minutes of the first half. Half time stats below. Brandt grabbed his second with a thunderbolt of a volley to make it 2-1 to Liverpool. Liverpool lead undeservedly going into the last ten minutes. 10 seconds left and WE'VE DONE IT! Skipper Tonali grabs the equaliser late in injury time to ensure a draw. We deserved three points but a point is fine due to the circumstances!

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 16.05.34.png