From the UK to the USA and beyond - An Englishman's Journey

What a season, cracking! Looking forward to the net update. I reckon stay with Palace for the first champions league campaign and try and win the league as the next challenge.

Hi mate, I was going to do this anyway but the new owner cancelled my new stadium and haven't invested a penny, giving me just £10 million to improve the squad for the Champions League push.

Hi mate, I was going to do this anyway but the new owner cancelled my new stadium and haven't invested a penny, giving me just £10 million to improve the squad for the Champions League push.
Ah that sucks mate. It makes sense if you leave.

1587940499546.png

After a horrible meeting with the new club owners whereby they cancelled our new stadium plans, scrapping them for the second year in a row. They've also limited me to just 50 percent return on the transfers that go outwards and offered me just £10 million to spend on players and no improvements in the wages. They also rejected plans to upgrade the training facilities, youth facilities and allow us to pay the Physio's more than £1,000.. I decided with a heavy heart, my two and a half year ride with Crystal Palace had come to an end.. It was time to move on. A huge challenge was presented to me... The chance to make my dreams come true. Just three years into my professional management career and I've managed to get the biggest job of them all. It's like Wrestlemania for a Wrestler, the Olympics for an athlete or the Super Bowl for an NFL star... It's an unbelievably proud moment for me and the Eze family. I am the first EVER Nigerian descendent to become Manchester United manager and I couldn't be any more proud. I just wish my parents were alive to see this...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 23.28.39.png

Gary Issott, Adrian Tucker and Anthony Tucker will join me as part of the backroom staff. A lot of my other staff were concerned about the competition for staff places at Manchester United. I am delighted to take over one of the most reputable clubs in the world and look to help build them back to where they deserve to be!

Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 23.36.11.png

Ed Woodward arrives to welcome me on my first day and give me a run down of the clubs history.. like I needed it...

Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 23.40.12.png

I've inherited a very good squad. Sancho, Immobile and co are going to be pivotal. I am a HUGE fan of Axel Tuanzebe and will look at making him the best centre half the country has seen in a long time. De Gea is the skipper and one of the best keepers in the world. Looking forward to improving in a few areas but I need to take a proper look at the squad before I make any judgements. Rashford, Martial are both world class options and I won't want to sell either of them.

Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 23.40.45.png

The current expectations of me are easily achievable with the squad and the funds available. I will look at overachieving and getting silverware in my first season. We need to get this squad back used to winning things and that'll be a good start. Liverpool and City have dominated for much to long.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 23.45.28.png

Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 23.46.00.png

Attachments

• 1587940651642.png
    1587940651642.png
    624.4 KB · Views: 85
View attachment 500566

After a horrible meeting with the new club owners whereby they cancelled our new stadium plans, scrapping them for the second year in a row. They've also limited me to just 50 percent return on the transfers that go outwards and offered me just £10 million to spend on players and no improvements in the wages. They also rejected plans to upgrade the training facilities, youth facilities and allow us to pay the Physio's more than £1,000.. I decided with a heavy heart, my two and a half year ride with Crystal Palace had come to an end.. It was time to move on. A huge challenge was presented to me... The chance to make my dreams come true. Just three years into my professional management career and I've managed to get the biggest job of them all. It's like Wrestlemania for a Wrestler, the Olympics for an athlete or the Super Bowl for an NFL star... It's an unbelievably proud moment for me and the Eze family. I am the first EVER Nigerian descendent to become Manchester United manager and I couldn't be any more proud. I just wish my parents were alive to see this...

View attachment 500565

Gary Issott, Adrian Tucker and Anthony Tucker will join me as part of the backroom staff. A lot of my other staff were concerned about the competition for staff places at Manchester United. I am delighted to take over one of the most reputable clubs in the world and look to help build them back to where they deserve to be!

View attachment 500567

Ed Woodward arrives to welcome me on my first day and give me a run down of the clubs history.. like I needed it...

View attachment 500569

I've inherited a very good squad. Sancho, Immobile and co are going to be pivotal. I am a HUGE fan of Axel Tuanzebe and will look at making him the best centre half the country has seen in a long time. De Gea is the skipper and one of the best keepers in the world. Looking forward to improving in a few areas but I need to take a proper look at the squad before I make any judgements. Rashford, Martial are both world class options and I won't want to sell either of them.

View attachment 500570

The current expectations of me are easily achievable with the squad and the funds available. I will look at overachieving and getting silverware in my first season. We need to get this squad back used to winning things and that'll be a good start. Liverpool and City have dominated for much to long.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.19.24.png

The first thing I noticed upon entering the training ground complex was the sheer quality of everything. You get the aura of success just walking through the halls. Walking through the halls, photos and posters of Eric Cantona, David Beckham, Wayne Rooney all line the halls. Macnchester United are one of the biggest clubs in the world (if not the biggest) and we'd played host to some of the greatest names in footballing history. Sir Alex Ferguson, Sir Bobby Charlton, Cristiano Ronaldo, the list is endless. If Manchester United were going to turn back into one of the back clubs in the world, then we we were going to need to make some huge changes to the playing staff.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.22.26.png

The first thing to do - was clear out the dead wood who were currently robbing a living at Manchester United.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.24.43.png

We were able to raise a staggering 183M going into January from player sales. Aging players such as Harry Maguire (29), Jesse Lingard (29) and Victor Lindelof are never going to cut it at Manchester United. As such, we decided to cash in on them. Otavio, Dalot, Palavecino and San Emeterio were all deemed surplus to requirements and I was happy to negotiate healthy fees for players that we would have no use for.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.27.33.png

Manchester United | Cristiano ronaldo manchester, Messi vs ronaldo

With his deal expiring in the summer, it was a no brainer to bring back one of the most iconic Manchester United players to ever pull on the famed red Jersey. Cristiano Ronaldo takes a 200k a week pay-cut to sign a two-year deal with Manchester United. Cristiano Ronaldo has been named as captain for the upcoming season with Sandro Tonali as vice-captain.

Cristiano was delighted to be back in Manchester and said that he had 'unfinished business' here and couldn't wait to get started under new manager Victor Eze.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.26.49.png

Sando Tonali signs for a record fee of £110 million including future incentives. A fantastic signing who'll lead our midfield for years to come.
Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.36.21.png

Milan Skriniar was on the transfer list so Skriniar will join Tonali at Manchester United as our #1 CB.
Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.37.25.png

Lisandro Martinez was another centre back we brought in, he can also play DM, CM and LB so is versatile and will give years of top service.
Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.38.31.png

We needed a new LB and Angers left back, Rayan Ait-Nouri had been hitting amazing heights for the French side. He'll be a great left back.
Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.41.03.png

Our third and final centre back, we brought in Nikola Milenkovic to complete the back line. Manchester United deface was SHOCKING and we needed to change that and I think these signings solidify our back line.
Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.39.41.png

Cristiano Ronaldo, the messiah, the legendary, the icon signs back for Manchester United for the first time since leaving all those years ago...
Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.41.45.png

Carlos Aranda was then signed for a snip at £6.5 million from Racing Club.What a fantastic signing.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.43.05.png

Attachments

• 1587987134788.png
    1587987134788.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 86
Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 12.57.54.png

It was finally here, the opening day of the season. After the longest month of my life preparing, we were finally ready to take on newly promoted Derby County. The sweat was building up on the back of my neck and on the top of my brow. The electricity of match day was the only thing keeping me going. Pure adrenaline kept me still going. As I step into the tunnel, the players are all match ready, lined up ready to go. I catch the eyesight of my captain, Cristiano Ronaldo. He gies me the iconic wink that says 'I'm ready'.... He hadn't led Manchester United out for years, let alone as their skipper. What a day it was going to be. Pride Park was pumping, the Manchester United fans were ready for the 'Welcome Back Ronaldo' party that had been prepared. The officials signalled to Cristiano and he smiled at me as I made my way past him to the bench, the catching flashed and chattered all across the stadium as I walked down the touchline.

Maybe it was starting to set in... I WAS THE MANAGER OF MAN UNITED.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 13.04.23.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 13.06.06.png

1587989419544.png

WHAT. A. PERFORMANCE. An absolutely dominant performance ensures that my opening game is a perfect one. Four goals, none conceded and a perfect start to my Manchester United managerial career. I have one man to owe it all to really. Anthony Martial. After a stunning double in the first half, Martial waited until the 54th minute to round off his hat trick but didn't stop there. He then sealed the points on 61 minutes and confined Derby to an opening day loss. A superb performance.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 13.12.35.png

Just one game in July due to the World Cup being held in 2022 in the winter. A great start and we'll look forward to August now.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 13.13.05.png

Attachments

• 1587989034241.png
    1587989034241.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 1587989377358.png
    1587989377358.png
    684.9 KB · Views: 79
Really enjoyed this story so far. Delighted so see you getting the big job. Hopefully lead United back to the promise Land.

1587991300557.png

I've managed to negotiate an exit for aging 31-year-old midfielder Allan, who leaves for Arsenal for a healthy £40 million fee.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 13.45.28.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 13.51.45.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 14.32.06.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 14.32.28.png

The first clash of the month gives us our first real test against Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford. Spurs have been struggling the last few years and we hope to pile on the misery today by confining them to an early loss in this season. A fantastic solo effort for Sandro Tonali got him off the mark and us up and running, 1-0. Despite dominating the rest of the game, we were unable to add to our lead and it remained 1-0 until the final whistle. Another good victory and clean sheet.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 17.54.03.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 17.54.12.png

We now travel to the London Stadium to take on Zidane's West Ham. It took 24 minutes for us to break the deadlock against the hammers. A sweet left foot strike on the first start from Aranda saw us take a 1-0 lead. New signing Leon Bailey made his debut as well and it took just 60 minutes for him to make his mark, scoring our 2nd. Left back Ait-Nouri won a penalty and Rashford squeezed the penalty beyond the keeper for 3-0. He then doubled his tally with a fantastic second from a free-kick. 4-0. Rashford was denied a hat-trick from close range and then acrobatically from another free-kick in a good position. Thats how it finished, another win and clean sheet.

1588006628437.png

Allan left for greener pastures and we brought in Bailey as we needed more options out wide.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 17.57.28.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 17.57.39.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 21.39.41.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 21.39.57.png

Our next game will see the visit of Everton. Looking forward to another challenge at Old Trafford. Pickford was forced into some early work against Tonali. Rashford was back into start and onto the scoresheet. 1-0. Shortly after, Rashford was then upended by an Everton defender giving us a penalty. Anthony Martial dispatched confidently for 2-0. Carlos Aranda joined the action adding another to his tally for the season for 3-0. Rashford added our 4th of the goal and his 4th of the season shortly after 75 minutes to wrap up another wonderful afternoons work. This Manchester United manager business is easier than I thought!

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 21.41.09.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 21.47.16.png

1588020632176.png

When I saw the shortlist offered to me by my Director of Football, the first one that jumped to my attention was PATRICK KLUIVERT. This man was a legend, an icon growing up. I wasted no time in telling my people to make it happen and the first day I met him, I knew I'd made the right decision. The swagger, intelligence and charm of the man swayed me immediately and I felt that if he could this to me, he could with my players. To my surprise, he was as pleased to meet me as I was him. He shook my hand with his bright pearly whites gleaming so much I could even see myself and in those teeth, I saw the dream team...EZE & KLUIVERT!

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 21.51.21.png

Attachments

• 1587991589572.png
    1587991589572.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 1588020009502.png
    1588020009502.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 82
Really enjoyed this story so far. Delighted so see you getting the big job. Hopefully lead United back to the promise Land.
Really glad your enjoying it mate! Started really well, just need to keep it up now!

1588020948625.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 22.47.23.png

The next game of the month sees us take on relegated Newcastle United at Old Trafford in the Carabao Cup. I've made numerous changes throughout the starting XI to give those a chance, who haven't, to showcase their skills to me. Wan-Bissaka and Gosens both start. Tollisso, Haidara, Fernandes and Bailey, with Immobile and Ronaldo up top. It took just five minutes for Lisandro Martinez to nod home from a Wan-Bissaka corner. Bailey then won a penalty from Traore and Immobile confidentlytucked away in the twelfth minute and turned annoyed and walked back to the centre circle. Trouble in paradise..... Milan Skriniar added the third nail in the Newcastle coffin to seal passage through to the next round. FINALLY THE MESSIAH RETURNED. After a lengthy wait of almost a month, Cristiano Ronaldo finally lashed home his first goal since returning to the club. Lisandro Martinez completed the rout of 86 minutes dumping Newcastle out.

1588024009679.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 23.00.05.png

We should be able to get ourselves through this draw. Parma and RB Salzburg won't be pushovers but we should have more than enough quality. Real Madrid will be the real challenge but this is why I took the job, to challenge myself against the best in the business.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 23.00.40.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 23.04.19.png

Delighted to announce Joao Felix has arrived. We now have a great blend of youth and experience in the squad. I will look at offloading Immobile to balance the books further but we as a club have money to burn at the moment and although throwing money at it doesn't work, if you have a plan and strategy and a fantastic behind the scenes team, anything is possible. I am hoping to pick this sleeping giant up from the ground and take it back to where it belongs to be. THE TOP.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 23.04.50.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 23.46.39.png

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 23.46.57.png

Felix took little time endearing himself to the Old Trafford faithful setting up Sancho for a tap-in at the far post, 1-0 United. Ait-Nouri then set up Sancho for his second at the back post, completely wide-open and unmarked. Rashford had the points in the bag after 17 minutes continuing his impressive form. Joao Felix got his debut goal for our fourth and the game was done and dusted before the half time whistle. A thoroughly comprehensive performance from the lads. Rashford piled the misery on making it five before half time, which was his second of the afternoon. At half time, we had 20 shots with 10 on target and Bournemouth had 0 shots altogether.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 23.49.04.png

A perfect month. Nothing more to say. 4 games, 4 wins, no goals conceded, 18 scored. We have stormed to the top of the league and deservedly so.

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 23.49.30.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 00.08.20.png

1588028601879.png

£170k a week Ciro Immobile was just dragging our wages down and would be underused and undervalued. We got £22m back for him which I felt was fair.

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 00.04.55.png

Mason Greenwood was allowed to leave on loan to the indirect competition of West Ham. Premier League experience will do him good and West Ham's a good club.

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 00.06.43.png

Attachments

• 1588024087390.png
    1588024087390.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 01.26.57.png

Absolutely delighted. What a great award to win, this is behalf on all of the players and staff who've helped me so much in these early months.

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 01.27.17.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 01.36.47.png

Very happy to make the board pleased with my performance. Will be looking at building on this next month.

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 01.32.14.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 01.39.02.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 01.32.55.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 01.32.55.png
    506.2 KB · Views: 88
Excellent start to life with inited and some great transfers as well. Always good as well to see the club you left struggling a wee bit. You'll need to let us know how they do in the champions league as well

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 02.21.51.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 02.22.09.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 02.34.10.png

We travelled to the historic Villa Park to take on Aston Villa. An eight minute salvo including goals from Rashford, Felix and Martinez gave us a 3-0 lead. Sergej sealed the points in injury time of the second half. A very good performance all round and still yet to concede in the Premier League or any competition this season! INCREDIBLE!

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 03.51.25.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 04.49.32.png

The first game of the Champions League was a home tie against Parma. Rashford added his 8th of the season from the spot early on. Vice captain Tonali tucked home our second with a lovely free kick. Rashford got his second minutes after. Rashford rounded the night off with another penalty for his hat trick and our fourth of the evening.... we are absolutely on fire...

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 05.34.48.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 05.34.33.png

We travelled to newly promoted Reading next and Martial added to his tally for the season after 20 minutes. Just three minutes later he added his second of the game. Joao Felix chipped in with another shortly after, Daniel James dispossessing the full back and making a wonderful run down the left hand side. Adam Webster accidentally put the ball past his own keeper to complete an unbelievable 10 minutes for Reading in which they conceded four. Tonali piled on the pain for Reading adding a 5th on 43 minutes with a beautiful curling free kick. Captain Cristiano Ronaldo made it 6 before the full time whistle and continuedour unbelievable start to the season. Winning every single game and conceding 0 goals in the process. McIntyre was sent off forReading for a second bookable offence and Daniel James got a deserved goal to make it seven. wow....

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 05.36.55.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 23.00.17.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 23.00.31.png

RB Salzburg was the next challenge away in the Champions League. Youngster Aranda buried a chance in the first half to make it 1-0. Martial added our second of the evening and Sandro Tonali scored a fantastic free kick to make it 3-0 and seal the points up for us. Carlos Aranda smashed home his second of the evening to seal another comfortable three points. Salzburg's talented youngster managed to be the first person to score against us in the 85th minute but funnily enough, it didn't inspire a late comeback. 3 points in the bag.

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 23.10.47.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 23.22.49.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 23.23.06.png

Our first big challenge brings us up against arch-rivals Manchester City. They are the currently holders of the Premier League and dumped us out of the FA Cup whilst I was with Crystal Palace so this games will be extra important to me. Centre half Skriniar got us off to a fantastic start, nodding home from a Tonali corner. 1-0 already. Jose Cancela is able to cancel the goal out for City early on. Gabriel Jesus put us in unchartered territory making it 2-1 City against the run of play. Despite hammering away at the City door, we weren't able to pierce a hole in their rear guard. Rashford rattling the angle from a freekick. From kick off, Marcus Rashford added to his impressive goalscoring form, heading home from a Sancho cross at the far post. Rashford was denied from another freekick by Ederson pushing round the post. Man City try to tighten up bringing another CB on with 15 minutes left. Ronaldo and Aranda linked up but couldn't find the winner. Unfortunately, we were unable to break Manchester City down and I dropped my first points as Manchester United manager.. Really hope this doesn't become a theme...

WHAT A GAME THIS IS. TWO TITANS OF THE FOOTBALLING WORLD CLASHING. ARGUABLY TWO OF THE GREATEST FOOTBALL CLUBS EVER.. The stars are absolutely littered across this match. Cristiano Ronaldo is asked to sit on the bench with a view to coming on in the second half but other than that, this is littered with future legends of the game. The next game will see us take on Real Madrid in the Champions League. They are our most difficult opponent to date and if we cannon here, it'll give us a great chance going forward at qualifying as group leaders.

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 23.59.42.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 00.16.38.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 00.16.56.png

The referee blows the whistle. Sergej Milinkovic gave us the lead after 28 minutes with a neat finish in the bottom right hand corner. Ricardo Pereira then scored a second to double our advantage and give us a cushion. Cristiano gave me a huge smile after the second went in. Real Madrid have been penned in their own half and they've looked unable to get past our press. Our dominance continued into the second half, Marcus Rashford surely wrapping up the points. 3-0. Anthony Martial made his 9th goal of the season by himself and tucked it past Courtois. They've been humiliated this evening at Old Trafford as we take control of the group. Sergej added the salt into the wounds running the length of the pitch before round the keeper and making it 5-0.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 00.18.27.png

We've started fantastically well and managed to get nine points out of nine.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 00.18.57.png

Another fantastic unbeaten month sees us top the Premier League table. Wolverhampton Wanderers are flying high, it'll be interested to see if they stay there (I play them in my next game in September). Can't ask for more really.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 00.20.26.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 00.23.44.png

1588116259972.png

After a thoroughly successful month, I invited my star man and skipper Cristiano Ronaldo for lunch in which he counter offered meet him at the new restaurant he was about to open in the centre of Manchester. As I stepped through the door, I saw the swagger of a man who had everything in his locker. Money, fame, ability in abundance but not only that, he was a very humble man. He invited me into his restaurant which resembled something of a 5 Star restaurant. The large chandeliers were a complete contrast to my previous life in council housing and turning out as an amateur coach after my horrific injury.

I was now here, with the biggest footballing superstar in history. It was at this meeting Cristiano declared his interest in becoming Manchester United manager some day. I said I would help aid his development as a coach in any way possible. Cristiano Ronaldo thanked ME for MY HELP and said that HE can learn LOTS FROM ME. Even though I was Manchester United manager, that still took me back a little. Cristiano always wanted to learn and you could tell by his whole demeanour, he felt at home at Manchester United. He wanted to stay for as long as he possibly could and I was happy for that.....HERES TO ANOTHER GREAT MONTH!

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 00.31.17.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 00.32.42.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 22.58.43.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 22.58.43.png
    22 KB · Views: 86
Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 03.01.11.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 03.06.12.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 03.06.27.png

High flying Wolves took a trip to Old Trafford and got sent packing after a thoroughly convincing victory. Ait-Nouri and Joao Felix gave us a 2-0 lead in the first half and Sandro Tonali completed the rout to continue our fantastic run.

1588127067286.png

I get a phone call from Ed Woodward and he excitedly asks me to check my emails. After hanging up, I log straight on and check the news! Expansion plans are now in progress to expand Old Trafford to the third largest stadium in Europe with an incredible capacity of 84,500+, finishing behind just Camp Nou and Wembley who exceed 90,000. What an amazing development under my stewardship, I just hope I can bring home the Premier League and Champions League for its grand unveiling next season.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 03.20.11.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 03.54.30.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 03.54.45.png

We got drew against Bournemouth in the last 16 of the Carabao Cup and Cristiano Ronaldo took no time getting us started, scoring in just two minutes. Axel Tuanzebe doubled our advantage before the hour mark. He will be part of my squad for years to come if I decide to stay at Manchester United and am wanted. The Carabao Cup quarter final

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 03.57.31.png
Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 03.56.48.png

You simply can't write it, we draw Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park. Their new manager? None other than OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER! Both managers face their former clubs! This has gotten fireworks written all over it!

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 04.40.26.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 04.40.40.png

A trip to Stamford Bridge was next on the agenda and another tough test in the Premier League. Chelsea were very effective at keeping our front four quiet for the first half. Kepa pulling off a late save from Sergej. Chelsea also going close, skimming the bar in injury time of the first half. Unfortunately for Chelsea, all their hard work keeping us out was undone in the 74th minute by a simple long ball over the top which Felix latched onto and buried past Kepa for 1-0. Despite 5 minutes of added time in the second period, Chelsea never threatened our goal again and we wrapped up another impressive three points on the road.

1588132386789.png

The games continued to come thick and fast due to the World Cup being held over November and December. Which meant we had to travel to Santiago Berneabeu next, one of the most iconic stadiums in football and despite not showing it to any of the players or training staff, I was absolutely buzzing. The most important thing was getting another positive result, if we secured a draw, we all but secured safe passage into the knockout rounds, probably as group leaders. This would be no easy feat.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 04.59.15.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 04.59.35.png

The opening goal came through a very suprising ssource. Wan-Bissaka, in for the suspsended Perirea strode through the Real Madrid defeence and lashed past Courtois to give us a surprising lead against the Spanish Champions. VAR then handed Madrid a lifeline in the 33rd minute, with Sergej adjudged to have handled. Eden Hazard struck the penalty confidently past De Gea and we were back to square one, 1-1.

After the break, Felix missed a sitter after a lovely ball from sub, Aranda. In the 84th minute, a huge moment in my managerial career. A poor clearance from Harry Maguire fell to Leon Bailey in the penalty box and he made no mistakes and sent the bench and travelling Mancunians into raptures. I couldn't contain myself and found myself jumping around celebrating with Ronaldo and Kluivert. 2-1 going into the last five minutes! Expecting the hammer from Real Madrid, I braced myself and my fingernails but despite their best efforts, it never came and we doubled our advantage, Lisandro Martinez heading home to give us a 3-1 win against Madrid in their own back yard. I was so immensely proud of the lads, I could hardly contain it.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 05.03.02.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 05.02.15.png

Through with two games to spare meant in the final two games, I was going to give the younger lads and squad players more of game. Cristiano and co have been brilliant helping from the bench when needed and deserve some playing time. Aranda will also be set for more playing time, with Axel and Aaron Wan-Bissaka also deserving.

Looking around the dressing room, I see some aging faces, De Gea (32), Peirera (29), Gosens, Tolliso and Bruno Fernandes (28) and Sriniar and Sergej (27). My next aim for the club will be to bring down the average age of the squad which I've already started work on bringing in Felix, Tonali, Nouri and Aranda who are all on the right side of 23. The other players I bought earlier on are out on loan.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 05.07.21.png

Rocha has been kept at the club and has been coming on leaps and pounds, I'm hoping he will go on loan for the second half of the sesaon. I'm signing in the best possible players to mix with our intake so our youth academy have a fantastic side. Even if they aren't good enough for United, these players I'm getting for £1/2 million will be sold on for substantial profit in the future.

Attachments

• 1588127142117.png
    1588127142117.png
    344.6 KB · Views: 76
1588166770847.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 14.45.26.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 14.45.53.png

We take on Southampton at St Marys. Felix won us a penalty which Martial fluffed, but luckily Carlos Aranda was alive to the rebound and tucked beyond the keeper. 1-0. It wasa quiet afternoon in Southampton. Iturbe went close for the hosts late on but a good block from Martinez stopped the danger. 1-0 Full Time.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 15.53.51.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 15.56.38.png

Bruno Fernandes scored an absolute screamer early on and Axel Tuanzebe scored our second. We completely changed the entire starting eleven but carved Parma apart like a hot knife through butter. Carlos Aranda added the 3rd. Former Barcelona player Rafinha managed to get one back but we pegged Parma back immediately for 4-1.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 16.30.32.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 16.30.48.png

The final game of the month took us the Turf Moor to take on Burnley. Sancho giving us the lead with a neat finish on 24 minutes. Felix added a double to secure another comfortable three points in another fantastic month for us.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 16.37.41.png

We sit clear at the top of the table by for points. We've been unstoppable in the first few months conceding just two goals all year. Our defence is nothing short of unpenetrable. We are doing a great job and I'll be looking for it to continue..

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 16.37.56.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 16.39.24.png

Honoured to take the manager of the month award for October. Again, this is down to all the hard work the players and back room staff put in on a daily basis. Heres to more success...

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 16.40.03.png

Attachments

• 1588167980371.png
    1588167980371.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 1588174266979.png
    1588174266979.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 70
Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 19.27.33.png

2022 FIFA World Cup - Wikipedia

Just two games in November due to the World Cup which means we will have a nice long break after these two, not sure whether this is an advantage or disadvantage. The way we've been playing is unbelievable and the World Cup could result in injuries that we don't need.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 19.55.15.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 19.57.47.png

Leipzig was our final Champions League group stage which we'd already qualified for. We took a 3-0 lead early on through Aranda and a Felix double. Okugawa managed to get one back before half time. Carlos Aranda finishes it off for us in the second half adding his second making it 4-1. A comfortable performance again at Old Trafford. Slick, fast, entertaining football. I've managed to transfer my style from Palace directly to United with better players with formidable results.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 20.00.42.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 19.59.38.png

An unstoppable performance in the Champions League see us go through as Group Leaders with Real Madrid. Salzburg and Parma bow out.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 20.47.07.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 20.47.38.png

Our final game of the month was the visit of Leicester. Joao Felix quickly gave us the lead within 10 minutes. Ricardo Pereira added the second and despite a quiet second half, we were able to hold onto the lead and secure another big three points.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 20.58.35.png
Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 20.58.02.png

Nice little holiday watching the World Cup for me then 'ey! ...​

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 23.13.42.png
Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 23.12.52.png

Holland take the 2022 World Cup after beating Argentina in the final.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 22.19.01.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 22.07.34.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 22.07.17.png

Boxing day, Old Trafford, I can't think of anything better, anything more exciting than coming up against my old club. My former employers gave me some absolutely great memories but the new owners had given me no confidence and made it clear by their actions they didn't want me in charge, giving me no money to mount a Champions League challenge.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 22.39.19.png

However, Crystal Palace had gone through in the Champions League as winners of their group and they've drawn us in the Carabao Cup quarter final aswell.

1588196112564.png
1588197684763.png

Boxing Day at Old Trafford. The return of domestic football and the place was awash with the red of Manchester United. Crystal Palace rolled into town to face us and we were looking forward to getting back to action. Rashford made it 4 after the break, as we piled on the pressure against Palace.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 23.08.03.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 23.08.20.png

It didn't take long for a huge mistake from Mouctar Diakhaby gave Crystal Palace a nightmare start inadvertantly turning the ball past his keeper 3 minutes in. Sancho drove a ball across the six yard box which Felix gobbled up for 2-0. Two of the players I tried nabbing from Palace, Vagnoman and Cucho linked up and Cucho scored his 12th of the season to make it 2-1 at Old Trafford. The same combination added our third before the half time break, Sancho feeding Felix who duely put the ball in the back of the net. Rashford added one after the break making it 4-1 and consigning Palace to further misery.

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 00.03.45.png

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 00.04.08.png

For the second and final game of December, we take on Gateshead in the FA Cup 3rd Round at Gateshead International Stadium. Ronaldo, Aranda and Ait-Nouri managed to give us a three goal lead at the break. Job done, 7-1 and Gateshead bow out. A comfortable afternoons work.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 22.18.31.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 22.18.31.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 1588198117068.png
    1588198117068.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
1588217014471.png

I'm putting this story on hold. I've found that I'm demolishing eveyone under United and its not been as enjoyable as the first two weeks playing with lesser sides as it meant more when I won. I will return to this story and save but I am going to put it on hold for now. I've got another bigger and much better save planned which should be much more interesting in the long run. Thank you to everyone whose followed and I'll definitely get this back up and running soon but I'll be focusing on the Future Stars Story and the new one that'll be posted tomorrow!

VICTOR EZE, signing off.... for now!

Great story mate, I sympathize with that situation but I hope to see you write this again or another story because it has been really well written and enjoyable!

Enjoyed reading through this mate. I do find moving to the top clubs is too enticing to resist but often ruins my own saves.

Interested to see where your next game takes you.