X FACTOR

Banned
Reaction score
I KNOW MY STORYES HAVE BEEN **** SO I DECIED TO DO A STORY AND STICK TO IT AND BY THE WAY MY SPELLING HAS GOT BETTER

I AM USING ALL THE LATEST UPDATES SO LIEK THE REAL UPDATE AND THE 10.30 PATCH AND ITS ALL NEW :( [

sky%20sports.jpg
_40775704_walter300.jpg
[

BREAKING NEWS

THIS JUST IN HERE AT SKY SPORTS THIS IS OFFACLY AND TRUE AND SHOCK SKY PSORTS NEWS CAN CONFIRM THAT GLASGOW RANGERS S MANAGER HAS RESINGED DUE TO THE FACT HE WAS IN A *** SCANDEL AND RESIENED HERE IS THE LADY HE HAD A AFFAIR WITH
cheryl-cole.jpg

RANGERS CONFIENCE

WE HAVE CONFIRMED THAT WALTER SMITH HAS LEFT THE CLUB AND DUE TO THE FACT W E ARE IN DET WE HAVE CAPTURED YOUNG YOUTH MANAGER RYAN LOGAN ON A 2 YEAR DEAL

HERES HIS INTERVIEW

Q HOW DOES IT FELL TO BE HERE
A ISTS A FANTASTIC FEELING AND I CANT WAIT TO GET STARTED
Q WILL SUPER ALLY LEAVE
A NO CHANSE SOME STAFF WILL LEAVE BUT ALLY WILL STAY
THE PRESS CONFFURENCE WENT ON AND ON
RESULTS AND SINNINGS ON THE WAY

SP IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THE BBC SPORT TRICK AND EDIT IT WOULD BE FAB AND IMPROVE THIS STORY :p

Good luck but please turn off your caps lock.

Your spelling has got better? What was it like to begin with? Please don't type in capitals and read over what you have written to check for spelling mistakes, and then people may consider following.

sorry

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

your spelling has got better? What was it like to begin with? Please don't type in capitals and read over what you have written to check for spelling mistakes, and then people may consider following.
i thought i got better

oh dear alot of mis spelled words still :'(

There's a spell checker on the site. Any word spelt wrong will have a red squiggle under it

you really cant spell my friend. what year you in?

you really cant spell my friend. What year you in?
p7

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Any tactics :)

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Any tactics

i did a mistake there and is that to try and get me band

You mean you made a mistake? And banned?

I don't think he was trying to get you banned I think he was just pointing out your profile says you are 32 after you said you were in P7.

And good luck I guess